This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
    Morning vines.. Just catching up on the vine and having breakfast, this is the only time of year that I tend to hit the Whisky but I'm sure there mast be someone else drinking it as well 2/3 of a large bottle in two days!
    Oh yes. About the only time I drink it nowadays. My favourite drink, but it now gives me a headache the next morning so moderation!
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening, been having lazy days the past two days but had to go out for some shopping today, and while out treated my OH to lunch, its very mild out side 9c on the car thermostat, if this keeps up I will have to get OH to cut the grass, but an other day like this and I will be able to get into the flower beds to tidy up a bit and possibly get some lily bulbs planted, will have to think of what I will be sowing over the next week, well hh hope you patient recovers quickly and is back bouncing around driving you round the bend. Have to go now and make the tea as I want to keep OH in a good mood, as I want a new computer, well among other things
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Are you taking pork pie for lunch
        Do you know Bren, if I don't see another pork pie till next Christmas it will still be too soon
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I now have a new next door neighbour. I really, really hope he will agree with me that the ginormous, self seeded, overgrown weed of a schumach needs to go. It covers all of my garden and most of his. There is no way or where I can put a greenhouse until this monster has gone. I spend more time digging its children out than dealing with my own plants. It's only 4 years old and still growing.

I've picked my greenhouse. This is the best time to buy it but there is no point unless the schumach goes.
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Spent a pleasant couple hours on the beach with 2 youngest grandsons this afternoon roaming over the rocks and pools - had intended to collect some seaweed but tide was in so that will have to wait till tomorrow Took the kids to Morrisons Supermarket where they had hot chocolate and ice cream, a bar of chocolate and a tin of Match Attack Premier Football cards. That's me skint for the rest of the week so I'll need to ask rary to buy me a pint.
            Last edited by Sheneval; 28-12-2016, 09:43 PM.
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
              , well hh hope you patient recovers quickly and is back bouncing around driving you round the bend.
              Thanks rary, patient now fully recovered & has been running around the beach and later attacking the evil shredder again!

Finally getting somewhere with my seed list but I need a bigger veg patch & another greenhouse
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                THat;s meskint for the rest of the week so I'll need to ask rary to buy me a pint.
                I would if I could, but I can't

I have that in front of me next week as the oldest grandson will be off for two more days than the rest of the boy's, so we are going to collect some seaweed then a bite to eat and believe me it would be cheaper paying for the other three than it will be for the oldest
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, just a quick hello. I'm suffering from a very bad cough now...thank you dear MiL!! Hope you are all well, have a good night.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                    I would if I could, but I can't

I have that in front of me next week as the oldest grandson will be off for two more days than the rest of the boy's, so we are going to collect some seaweed then a bite to eat and believe me it would be cheaper paying for the other three than it will be for the oldest
                    I know the feeling - eldest at 14 is now taller than I am and eats like a horse
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Evening all - hope you feel better soon jay22 - here's a hot toddy for you.

Youngest got to test out nee wellies today & is v pleased. Eldest got wellies stuck in mud, & child & wellies retrieved separately so eldest pleased. Dog managed to kill the squeak in her new toy - also pleased. 3 dependants happy so OH & I pleased

Taking children to amroth tomorrow to meet a friend. Run around on beach then pub for lunch which has a pirate themed play area. Not my favourite type of place but good for the kids & serves a purpose.

Seed list still far to big! Got some daffs & tulips planted v v v v late today - sprouting in their packets.
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

How many hands high is she Shen?...............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Oats and hay?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Oats and hay?
                            You got there before me. Haha.
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• I have the first proper cold in 4 years since my first flu jab. I've had a couple of minor sniffles but this is a full on cold with chest infection included. Not happy and as you can see by the time, not sleeping.
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Pre-Mornin alln'all!
                                *sniff, cough, splutter, shiver....just checking in in case any other fellow sufferer is looking for sympathy!

*wanders off to refill hottie......
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X