X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Rushing so Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Nicos - Whisky or Brandy in warm milk is the way to go, hope you feel better soon. Have a great day everyone.

At 5:00 this morning I was checking on my terracotta heater in the greenhouse and looking at the clear sky and the stars and feeling wonder at the vastness of the universe, and at one with it, until I realised I was still in my PJ's it was more than a little cold, and I really should get back in the warm and have a coffee & breakfast.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'all....is it Lemsip o'clock.fr yet?

*feels utter rubbish.....

Have a good day peeps...
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sorry to hear folks are ill, hope you're all better soon. Eldest been standing in compost Shen? It's absolutely freezing here this morning, but maybe that's a good thing to kill some germs

Comment

• Morning all. Frosty yet again. Think they have been getting worse as the week has gone on.
            No idea what we are doing today. Kids might be reading their new books that they got yesterday. Han has nearly read one already.
            I might make some home made soup. Need to shift some weight again next year. Have managed to get in a smaller pair of trousers now so the weight is slowly coming off.
            Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
            Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning its frosty here as well again NVG, congrats on your weight loss its always harder over winter to lose those lbs.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all. It was frosty early this morning but its now gone very cloudy, temp has risen and the frost is gone. Out to lunch today with my friends so talking is the only thing that will get done today. Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - there's the magical sound of OH washing up and making coffee coming from the kitchen. He is a wonder! Small and I are both tucked up still.

Sorry you're so poorly Nicos, there's a lot of it about. I drink hot water with a lump of ginger and some brandy as long as it doesn't conflict with whatever else I'm taking. Hope you're being well looked after.

Not sure what today will bring - hopefully an earlier night!!
                  http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Oats and hay?
                    It is a saying from my childhood - they probably felt it was kinder than saying 'he eats like a pig'
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all, and like Nicos, cough, splutter sniff! This is one dreadful cold bug and everyone seems to have it! Hope you are all well. It was quite bright when I got up this morning but it's starting to get dull now...hope it's not going to rain. Nothing on the cards for today, I'm off for a cuppa and a Beechams, see you all later...have a great day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Still frost here from this morning! I'm trying to ignore the running commentary from Himself while he watches darts. FIL is being discharged from the respite home and MIL is terrified. He will have carers 2 or three times a day, but he is far from well -just at the stage where nothing more can be done except to care for him at home. I have to find him a bedside chair as he will be confined to his bedroom. Where to start? I've already ordered the baby alarm.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Had a lovely time at the beach today followed by lunch out with friend & children's friends - good fun & glorious weather. Will be playing with my seed sowing planner this evening.

Just about to stick children in the bath as they both stink eldest had another tooth fall out yesterday which has joined the stash to be put under pillow for a big payout one day

Shall be getting all my amaryllis going tomorrow, saved ones plus a lovely white double with a pink edge I was given for Christmas. Turning the propogater on tonight to warm up for tomorrow's pepper sowing - can't wait! Chili's to go in as soon as they arrive. Normally start my toms 1st February - when do other grapes do theirs?
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Stinky children how lovely HH bet they're tired too - bonus! I'm going to try starting some chillies off at the weekend too Toms wait till April usually, but I might start sooner this time.

Comment

• You'll be pleased to know they're no longer stinky Flo
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Awww - sweet smelling nippers in jim-jams Can I come over and read them a story?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X