This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Morning all. To answer your question rary I'm still suffering...can't you hear me coughing? To top it all my brother and family want to come out, I'm just up, house is a mess and we have no food. Other than panic what can I do?!
    Explain that you don't want them to catch your bug & put it off till you feel better.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My little brother is not so easily put off BM! They have come all the way from Australia for Christmas and everyone feels rotten! Sod's law!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Weather is very misty and cold here. Just spent the morning tidying up and cleaning. Think I need to sort my seeds out again. any excuse to sit there and go through them yet again.
        OH has docs later as he thinks he has trapped a nerve again in his neck. Need to see what the doc says and recommends again.
        Have a good afternoon everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Evening All The baby alarm arrived this morning and I've ordered a chair to arrive on Wednesday. My son is going tomorrow to decorate the bedroom and we will organise a new carpet on Tuesday. Television to get next week too. MIL has moved most of the junk out of the spare room to accommodate our plans for FIL, but she is refusing to part with anything. They have 6 (remarkably empty) suitcases that must be at least 30 years old that she will consider sending to a charity shop. We have told her that they probably will not want said suitcases, but she insists if they will not, she will keep them, they're too good to throw away. This is going to be a long job.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just tried to have a duvet day but had visitors. I feel so ill. I have bronchitis. First time I've had anything worse than a mild sniffle in 4 and half years. I'm supposed to be seeing the New Year in with my daughter but I'm not sure she needs my germs.

I've been drowning it in Jack Daniels. At least I'll sleep well.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evenin n'all

Had a good day out!
              Sorted out the DIY shop then went to say hi to William the Conquerer in his grave ...then over to the coast.
              Really ,really cold, frosty and icy there but enjoyed a huge mug of hot chocolate in a cafe watching the sun go down.
              Did anyone see the moon this evening?...it was a fine cream curve in the sky...ever so tiny!

Utterly exhausted now, but happy that we managed to do so much

See you in the morning folks...hope all the sickies feel a bit better tomorrow!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well texted my brother...think he's in a huff, no reply. Oh well, can't please everyone all of the time. Bet he still wants me to collect half their suitcases and transport them to the airport though!
                Anyhoo, hope you have all had a lovely day. Struggled to the supermarket to stock up for New Year, shouldn't have bothered, shelves were half empty!
                sigpic

Comment

• Good evening Folks, trying to relax now after 150 mile drive in the dark with some of it on single track road, got some heavy rain and wind but the temperature was showing 12c its warmer tonight than some of the days during the summer, well not much I can do about it, Flo I hope you get everything sorted out with your inlaws I suppose as we all get older we get more set in our ways, and Janie you are using the wrong stuff I am just thinking that they say you should use honey produced close to home, maybe its the same with the spirits, use one made closer to home Jay hope you feel better tomorrow and I think I know where most of the shop contents went, all I am getting just now is, there in no room in these cupboards, and the only thing we have bought recently is food for the festive season I think for 2016,17 and 18. Well going to watch tv for a time so keep safe don't drink to much, and remember to smile. Goodnight
                  Last edited by rary; 30-12-2016, 10:07 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening chums - I have not been able to join in much with the Vine festivities, not that I am a social butterfly, but 'stuff' just crops up. I am glad that all who wanted it had a virtual cwtch at VC's on Christmas Day.

I've been working (er - a bit) yesterday and today as I have a mountain of stuff that I promised that I'd deal with before the break. Most of my compatriots will have the full Christmas to NY time off, which gave me some breathing space - but we've family/friend stuff both tomorrow and Sunday, so my breathing space is going to be crammed into Monday. Uh-oh.

Grateful that we are busy, mind - happy days.

Comment

• Morning all. Just me and the kids up at the moment. They've been up about 5 mins and they are already fighting. So I am heading to the kitchen to put the kettle on. Anyone fancy a cuppa?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning NVG and anyone else who's up and about
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning NVG and Bren - I'll take that cup of tea please. Have a ridiculous amount of biscuits from Xmas if anyone want one.

Sounds like my morning yesterday NVG!
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all. I'll take tea as well.
                            It's boiled egg day, so anyone can out their order in within the next half hour please.
                            Foggy, miserable and dull out there, with no hope of improvement me thinks.
                            Paths have been icy for the past two days, so hubby has been driving me to work, hopefully that's all gone today.
                            I have been wearing this Fit Bit since Christmas and I can't get 10000 steps per day in winter, and apparently I only go up stairs once a day. Well, we've no downstairs loo, so that cannot be right.
                            Note for Lumpy, a Fit Bit is a watch that tells you the date as well, brilliant for sieve heads.
                            Work us still ongoing in the house. Hubby has now started in the spare room ......
                            Have a great day
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Girls, hope you all have a great day & don't go overdoing it tonight.............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin n'all!
                                Utter rubbish night. Think I did my overdoing bit yesterday afternoon just walking about BM!

Ah well...lovely to see a bunch of happy faces on this very heavy frosty, sunny morning!

We were planning on a quiet night in anyway, so it looks like I might get a chance to crack on with my jigsaw in front of the woodfire after all!

What plans have peeps got for this evening???
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X