Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have small children in tow so will be going to beach this pm with friends & having a bbq dinner, bonfire & possible fireworks then home about 6! Won't be staying up drinking as dealing with children when tired and hungover is just not worth it.... exciting life I lead eh?!

I'll have mine soft boiled with buttered soldiers please....
    Last edited by happyhumph; 31-12-2016, 07:34 AM.
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      What plans have peeps got for this evening???
      The only plan I have at the moment Nic is to get the bacon out o't fridge...........anyone want some?
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Go on...rub it in won't ya!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Note for Lumpy, a Fit Bit is a watch that tells you the date as well, brilliant for sieve heads.
          NS I have a lack and a calender hanging in the kitchen that gives you that information
          Good morning, cloudy with some gusts of wind this morning but very mild, will be going to my sons shortly to give a hand again with some pampering, but first need to get out with the dog enjoy yourselves Folks, remember you can have just as much or even more fun without drink. Have a good day
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• NS the above should read clock and calender auto correct must be female puts words in that you don't say
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good last day of the year
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, hope the pampering goes well rary!

Apologies to everyone, I've been a bit of a moaner this last couple of days, it's this cold/cough, I just catch shift it! It's dark this morning, even now I have the lights on! Tonight, I shall be mostly doing nothing except watching tv and going to bed straight after the bells. Hope you all have a good one!
                sigpic

Comment

• Beautiful bright sunny day here. Been doing a bit of tidying in the greenhouse. All my daffodils are up and my two pots of chrysanths are in bloom. Lovely big pot of red cyclamen brightening up the garden as well. Enjoy your day whatever youre doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Happy Midday everyone Its very foggy here but I know the sunshine is up there somewhere.
                    Tonight is just another night in the Land of Eternal Sunshine. Hope there aren't too many fireworks to annoy the dogs - or me
                    Hope you feel better soon, Jay - you old moaner! I had the cold bug before Christmas - took about 3 weeks to clear up. Thought you'd like to know that. Its good to have something to look forward to.
                    Enjoy your evenings - whatever you're doing - or not doing

Comment

• Thanks for that VC, only around another one and a half weeks to go!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• You're younger than me so you'll be over it more quickly
                        Not long now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                          Thanks for that VC, only around another one and a half weeks to go!!
                          Jay, you will feel better next year.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            Morning all, hope the pampering goes well rary!

Apologies to everyone, I've been a bit of a moaner this last couple of days, it's this cold/cough, I just catch shift it! It's dark this morning, even now I have the lights on! Tonight, I shall be mostly doing nothing except watching tv and going to bed straight after the bells. Hope you all have a good one!
                            Again she puts words in that should not be there (auto correct) I was going to my sons to do a bit of papering as for pampering that's one thing I have never had at the moment it is heavy rain and wind and like you Jay will be watching tv though there is nothing worth watching so might finish up at a jigsaw. But no matter what you are doing Folks keep safe and warm enjoy any celebrations you may be attending and all the best for the coming year

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              You're younger than me so you'll be over it more quickly
                              Not long now!
                              Just noticed this post, with what you say VC I should recover from a cold in a day or so

Comment

• Just got back from our new years celebrations! Children loved being on the beach with a bonfire after dark, sausages, crisps & giant toasted marshmallows for their ever so healthy dinner. V windy, so blankets came in handy. Then retreated to the campervan which was nice & toasty as OH had put the heating on. Now home, & got to get them to bed. Hair washing for everyone tomorrow as we stink of bonfire. Happy new year all!
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X