Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guid New year to Yin and Aw when it arrives - I'm off to my daughters shortly to see in the bells!
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
      Just noticed this post, with what you say VC I should recover from a cold in a day or so
      How many months have you had your cold rary?

HappyH - your evening sounds fablas. A perfect way to spend New Year's Eve

Comment

• Ta VC - it was fabulous - even had a glass of fizz (cava, in a plastic wine glass - I'm a classy girl you know ) beautiful evening, even if the bonfire took a bit of work to light due to the wind! I built a windbreak of rocks for it - good fun. Now off to wash & sterilise cuttlefish......
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Which beach is your local, HH? Its ages since I've been to Pembs but I do have a little cottage in Carms

Comment

• Closest to Saundersfoot / tenby etc (about 10 minutes) but went out to freshwest this evening - like the wildness of it. Little cottage in carms sounds lovely!

To be honest it's not that far to most beaches round here - it's great, one of the reasons I'm a happy Humph
            Last edited by happyhumph; 31-12-2016, 08:05 PM.
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• As a kid we used to holiday at Wiseman's Bridge so have fond memories of that area. Lovely spot! The cottage is in Ferryside

Comment

• Don't know the area myself, although OH has canoed down a bit from carmarthen. We like to take the children for a cycle through the tunnels from wisemans to s'foot, stopping at the sweet shop!
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I walked through those tunnels a couple of years back, after lunch in the pub Happy memories!
                  You're a very lucky Humph living there.

Comment

• I envy you HH it sounds lovely I'm not a fan of NYE but that sounds great
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aww,now you two have got me jealous!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sorry Flo and Jay - but as we say here, West is best It's a difficult area to make a living in (having lived in Cardiff & London in a previous life), but we'll worth it. Must stop going on about it otherwise everyone will move here!

You should come again soon VC - there's a new cafe/restaurant /beach shack with showers, changing facilities etc at coppet hall which is really good (although you have to pay for parking now). I also know a secret parking spot in s'foot which is free in summer if you don't mind a few steep steps....
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          As a kid we used to holiday at Wiseman's Bridge so have fond memories of that area. Lovely spot! The cottage is in Ferryside
                          It could have changed a lot since then

I am looking for somewhere quiet but with places to visit round about that area for March can you recommend anywhere
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• It has changed a lot since I was a kid, rary, but so have I
                            There's lots to do down west - what do you like? Gardens, castles, old things

Comment

• Will You be staying in tent/caravan/b&b/hotel? What sort of places do you like visiting?
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening all. I've been to Wisemans Bridge - my best mate's family had a caravan in Amroth for years, so I went to stay a couple of times there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X