Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in Amroth on Thursday! At a beach again I do other stuff as well I promise - just can't remember what oh yes - gardening
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Didn't half rain, as I recall - once we worked out that wet jeans are disgusting to wear, and reverted to shorts with kagouls (?sp), we were happy enough.

It was quite warm, and we went to A Place Of Interest every day, mooched round every nook and cranny (I do like to get my money's worth). Back to the caravan for a piece of my mum's fruit cake which she'd made for me to take with us, and a piece of cheese; then to a local pub for grub.

With all that fresh air and healthy exercise we were knackered and dragged ourselves back to the caravan after chicken-in-a-basket at about 8.30 and our beds.

Comment

• Just trying to work out the dates - probably 1988 or 1989.

Darn - I could go and fish out some pics from the album upstairs if you want a giggle?

Comment

• Sounds like most of my childhood holidays except my brother had the fruit cake & I had sponge (on one occasion all the fruit sunk so she cut it in half horizontally - I had the top, he had the bottom), & it was normally mince or home made burgers in the caravan in northern France. Happy memories.
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Just trying to work out the dates - probably 1988 or 1989.

Darn - I could go and fish out some pics from the album upstairs if you want a giggle?
            go on - you know you want to
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• When I get up for my next glass refill, I'll have a look.
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 31-12-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Officially going to bed now, so night night peeps. (Can't wait to see those photos though Hazel....)
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Yes im off to bed too with a lemsip...see you all next year. Have a good one when it comes. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Evenin n'all
                    Well, we rang in the New Year 24 minutes ago so I'm off to sleep now....looking forward to my extra second!

Happy New Year everyone!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well it coming up to that time shortly here Nicos then I will get to bed also
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Happy New Year!!!!!

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Same to you and everyone BM All the best for the New Year
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Happy New Year and a very warm welcome to 2017
                            Just watched all the fireworks over the City. The dogs weren't impressed by the pretty lights as much as I was
                            See you in the morning - Nos da

Comment

• Happy New Year All

See you tomorrow lunchtime

Comment

• Happy happy New Year from foggy South London!

See you sometime in the afternoon....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X