This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'all n'all!

So....just waiting for the first dawn of 2017.
    Still a very heavy white frost so I imagine it's going to be a pretty un

A quiet day ahead for me I hope...we've got half a leg of our daughter's mutton defrosted, so I'm looking forward to a warm day in infront of the fire doing the jigsaw, followed by yummy NYD roast...own spuds, sprouts,leeks,kale and carrots....going to be luverly!

Just hope this cold thingy hurries up and goes...tis a long un ain't it? ( I hear 3weeks sounds about right?)

Hope everyone else have a luverly day-whatever you do

Oh...and Hibou says Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Nicos; 01-01-2017, 06:12 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mummmm Morning All, I have not been up this late since last New Years Day !!!
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All and Happy New Year Room Service was a bit slow this morning so there's room for improvement. I've had two of the Golden Girls overnight and the other one is joining us for breakfast along with my son and MIL so I'd best get on. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• And tis good morning and hny from him n all. only 3c out so I'm in. Hope there aren't too many sore heads out there.

Comment

• Good morning all and happy new year! Woke up late (8am) with a cold - hope it's not a for taste of the year ahead!
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All!

Heads not as thick as I thought it was gunna be!

"Happy New Year" Everyone!

Have plans, but don't know as yet wether to percicute them!

Coffee first!
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning all and a Happy New Year, hope it's a good one for everyone. Glad to see the back of 2016. Was looking forward to waving a cheerio to it but ended up in bed early with a cup of tea with honey and lemon. It did the trick and I got a good nights sleep but still feel rough this morning. And that's without a drop of alcohol passing my lips...didn't even get the pleasure of that!
                It's a beautiful frosty, sunny morning which was quite a surprise as we haven't see hide nor hair of that orange ball of fire for ages now and certainly wasn't expecting it this morning so that was a nice surprise. Anyhoo off for a cuppa, hope you have a lovely day, and again, hope 2017 is all that you wish for.
                sigpic

Comment

• No booze here for me last night either Jay!
                  Funnily enough I didn't miss having any .
                  Hope you feel better soon...
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thank you Nicos!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all and we have a dull start to the new year. Feeling a little low on energy this morning. Partied and danced until two o'clock this morning so its going to be a chill out day today. I would not have missed it. An annual event with my two friends who started in infant school with me, friends for 67 years and our OH of course.
                      Hope all who are unwell will return to full health soon.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Hope everyone had a good and safe New Year. I went to bed early and managed to sleep through the neighbours firework party and the kids did as well, which was a bonus. OH got woken up by it though.
                        Raining here now and the weather forecast says its here for most of the day. So indoor job day and watching some recorded stuff with the kids.
                        Have a good day everyone
                        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all and Happy New Year!

I know it's only the 8th day of Christmas but it feels like all that festive stuff is behind us now and I can start getting on with things. If only it wasn't about to rain...

Still, I do hope the rest of you share my feelings of cautious optimism for the year to come. One of the best things about gardening is that there is always something exciting to look forward to!
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Happy New everythings.......again, for those who missed me saying it hours ago!
                            Martin, nothing cautious about my optimism, 2017 will be great (and sunshiny)
                            whatever happens!
                            Its a wet old day here, I may go yellow-sticker hunting and see what silly conversations I can have with unsuspecting shoppers
                            Hope the snifflers are feeling better today!

Comment

• Are your shops open today VC, don't think ours are unless it's the local corner shop.

Edited to say just checked, our local Morries is open.

Anyone watching The Secret Life of Kittens...soooo cute!
                              Last edited by Jay22; 01-01-2017, 12:33 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Its Morries for me, jay - my local! Think all the supermarkets are open - Sunday hours - today. Business as usual in fact

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X