Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 sowing thread coming up - but I'll need a Mod's help to close the 2016 one and sticky the new one - pretty please

............and the "What I did today" thread!
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-01-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Morning all, sunny but frosty and cold this morning. Brother coming out this afternoon so better get a move in as nothing has been done here for days! Have a great day everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - lovely and sunny here this morning so expect to get a couple of hours at the allotment tidying up - may also get the 2 yoiungest grandsons down the beach to collect seaweed as SinL is back to work. :-)
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all. Its a beautiful bright sunny morning here but very cold with a temp of minus 2. Getting fed up looking at all the Christmas clutter now so I think my job today will be to dismantle it and pack it all away. This will probsbly take me the day as we have three trees, a huge Christmas villege made up of loads of houses, shops, churches and lots of tiny figures. Garlands and lights on the two mantle pieces and loads of bits with batteries in which will also have to be dismantled and wrapped in tissue paper.
          After that it will be the hoovering, polishing and putting all the photos and ornaments that were banished over the Christmas back in their rightful places.
          I think that will take care of today.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            2017 sowing thread coming up - but I'll need a Mod's help to close the 2016 one and sticky the new one - pretty please

............and the "What I did today" thread!
            I've closed and unstickied all your 2016 threads now
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone. I haven't logged in for ages ... rather lost my gardening and indeed my everything 'mojo', but back on it today. Onward and upward!

Comment

• Heyup Susie, good to see you back. Glad you found your mojo. I've lost mine several times but it always turns up in the end.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thank you BM. It is nice to be back

Comment

• Good to have you back Susie and a Happy New Year to you! Glad you got your mojo back, now could you spare some for me?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Welcome home susie Hope your 2017 is sublimely filled with mojos!

Comment

• WB Susie its easy to get lost sometimes isn't it.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X