This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all

Spent most of the day washing out old pots to reuse. Sowed some more salad leaves and a few herbs.

Waiting for my sister to arrive so we can eat lasagne.

Enjoy the weekend everyone
    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Good evening, thanks for the good wishes NS, and intend to try my best to have a good weekend, cloud all day but still enjoyed the day visited some gardens, and more to see tomorrow,nice to see Feral back glad its only slugs and snail's I have problems with, and I can always shelter my plants from the rain. Wish everybody a pleasant remainder of the weekend, keep a smile on your face. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Room Service is a bit slow today. It's dull and feels cold, hope it brightens later. Usual full English later if you're passing. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Very slow room service FF - maybe everyone is still snoozing

Very grey and dull but at least it is dry. Looking forward to more pot washing today!

Have a great day everyone.
          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning Flo et al
            Umm Full English with double BACON sound good shame I have just had cheese on crumpets wife managed to get down and more importantly up the stairs again yesterday, she is thinking when the stair lift arrives she will ride up and walk down.
            Last edited by Cadalot; 30-04-2017, 06:54 AM.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all,how nice feral dropping by ,snakes LD shivers along with many other grapes,looks like it was a tad windy last night,went lottie yesterday and the first earlies are no more,unless they go again,shame,as they were R D Y saved from last year,sown some squash and leek seeds,today the beans,talking off beans,as an experiment,i dug up some bean plant roots last autumn,they have been in the grow barn since,3 to 1 flower bucket,i was suprized to see this growth,they are bench master,enjoy the sun if you got it
              Attached Files
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all from Nippy Nestland. Bacon's in t'oven if anyone want some. Not sure what's in line today apart from going to pick up a lawn mower then calling in at a pond I came across on google earth.........have a good Sunday.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone, in the smug zone at the moment- woke up early and got up and out before the house had woken up- nice and bright here but wind is really chilly. I've already edged the lawns and sorted out the bits that need relocating to the plot- just popping down now with a view to making a new muck store in readiness for a delivery later in the month. Noticed that the cherries are already forming on the Stella's which is something to look forward to. Have to be back home for lunchtime to watch the Grand Prix then late lunch with Mrs JJ's step-dad and daughters bf.

Have a great day..

Comment

• Morning I've been out int he garden as well JJ moving cloches and seedlings around plus just watching the birds.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, I was up early as well.
                      Declined room service as I had had too many eggs in the last few days lol
                      Just been out and had a good look around the garden. Perennials we bought last year are romping away. A few bedding plants in any gaps and it will look lovely.
                      Charlottes are all topped up to the max, so will be keeping an eye out for any frost.
                      Tomato, kale and sprouts are getting a trip to the grow house soon, they are all coming along ok.
                      Can't wait to plant all the other seeds that I'm growing.
                      Have a lovely day
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon n'all n'all!
                        Indoor stuff today for me...too cold, wet and windy today for much else.Pity, cos yesterday was a stonker!
                        Me thinks the onions will appreciate the sploshy stuff
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Could you send some over here Nicos. The ground is so hard and dry,

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^ yes indeed!... but of course, you'll need to come and fetch it!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening,

No gardening for me today. I have started to finish off unpacking boxes(Been in the house now since January) and then going to the tip. I am trying to get the back room organised so I can use it to do my sewing and knitting

Best go back to unpacking otherwise the longer I sit down then I will not end up finishing it!
                              Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon its sunny but fairly windy here so I've spent the day in the garden mostly potting on plus rinsing plant pots. tea and scone time now.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X