Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening quite a nice day, a couple of heavy showers in some places got caught in one but it didn't last long OH was quite happy to get the washing dry, was at an unvailing of a commemorative plack for Robert Burns then once back home decided to take OH out for tea, I bought the fish suppers but she still wanted her change back we then went allowing the coast and had our fish and chips out the newspapers, and it tasted great, I took some photos of Arran which I can upload for VC if she wants (save her straining her eyes looking out her window to see the sea) while there I collected more seaweed, OH reckons that's the only reason I take her out for her tea, and I said "you cut a stick when you see it" she wanted to know if that's the same for painting the porch and hall, at that I had to go out and take the photo's. Well I will wish you all a good night enjoy the remainder of the weekend and pass on a smile. Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all,so sorry for your family Bramble,hugs all round,I share your frustration Cad,but for a different reason,have been tearing my hair out last couple of days,with a trades person,all very amicable,but has now put the bathroom project on hold for now,just for once i thought,how nice to have someone do it for me,how dare i have such daft idea's,GRRRRRRRR,not only do i now HAVE to tile it myself,most of the 8 SQMT,were on,and now off,as job was really bad,to his credit,he done as i asked,took em off and walked away,he even cleaned them ready for reuse,so i will have a jigsaw trying to match the smaller bits,as they are not plain tiles.my stress levels are in slow decline,thank goodness for chickens to talk to,have a good day all,as our Rary says smile,
      Last edited by lottie dolly; 04-06-2017, 06:19 AM.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning People - Sunny again, have a great day whatever you end up doing.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, looks lovely out again, makes you all happy. Until you read the news.
          Housework will be calling me today, am seriously behind. Hate housework and hate it even more when it's sunny outside. Well, that's my excuse ....
          Have a great day everyone
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning another sunny day
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

One very happy mommy here.....
              Sooo lovely having our daughter over

Fingers crossed for everyone who needs it...and hugs for anyone in need of them xx

Have a good weekend peeps.....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Raining, again. Really wishing I had my carrot seeds out. It's mostly drizzle with the occasional very short downpour.

So, plenty of plans but still can't do much (no greenhouse or shed, so I do everything outdoors and even starting off seeds in pots is a bit miserable in this kind of weather).

Sure to have plenty of fun today, though. First task: make Nigella's chocolate and hazelnut cheesecake from her Instant Italian Inspiration book. I don't put the hazelnuts on top, though. I don't think the textures work, so it'll be grated chocolate instead. Yummy.

Have a good day everyone.

Edited: Came here before looking at the news. Thoughts with London.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 04-06-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a lovely Sunday
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, wish you all a fine day, Cad. I think I would have blown my top long before now their ineptitude makes you wonder why they are in business, LD thinking of you hope everything gets sorted quickly, and NS I don't mind house work I could sit all day watching OH doing it, and Nicos I hope you have a great week,enjoy the day Folks, pass on a smile no matter what comes.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all...from York!! Things sorted themselves out and we decided to go ahead with our trip. Another day here and then off to Cheltenham for another couple of days to visit daughter and son in law, after that we will see how things are and decide whether to head home or go somewhere else!
                      Chin up Lottie, you've come through worse, you will be fine!! Great to have the chooks to chat to though eh?
                      Nicos hope you have a lovely week with your daughter!
                      Cad, I would be telling that company to get lost, as Nicos says if this is what they are like before fitting the thing what will their after sales service be like.
                      Thoughts with London this morning!
                      Have a lovely day everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Happy Sunnyday! Its raining here but above the rain its all sunshiny
                        I may go out and have a chat with some unsuspecting shoppers later - its yellow sticker day The same people go there every Sunday afternoon, bargain hunting. We know each other well now and share bargain info - like "There are 9p satsumas at the end of the fruit aisle" or "the pizzas are being marked down now"!

Hope you all have a smiley day, as instructed by rary

Comment

• Morning,

Not been able to get in the plot proper with working. But have managed to go on and water inside the greenhouse. Hope the weather is better on Tues when I go down. Got a lot of weeding to do.

Have a good day
                          Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning All Warm but dull here. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall!

Another lovely day here-off to market soon.
                              Eating the first watermelon of the year for breakfast...not the whole one!....nor is it home grown...but it feels like summer again.
                              Such a beautiful colour aren't they?

Have a gud'un peeps....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, actually quite bright here at the mo.
                                The forecast is big rain later, I may be requiring a lift to work lunchtime
                                Got to make adjustments to the brassica cage. I say that loosely, it's a few canes and net curtains.
                                The kale and sprouts are coming along really well, and more height is required.
                                Have a good day everyone, rain or shine
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X