X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Jay'n'all Dull here too, but warm. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, looks like another nice sunny day today. I managed to get the car fixed yesterday, some under the warranty other items I had to pay for but bottom line it's back and actually working better than when I bought it.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!
        Today I shall mostly be making a hospital visit, weeding and swimming.
        Looks nice out there....
        Have a great day y'all
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all dry here with intermitent sun,said wall got done yesterday,hope to start tileing later on or tomoz,of to get adhesive and more tiles,then it's prep and set me water cutter up,it does cut nice smooth edges,am not looking forwards to doing it,as a lot have been cut and got chiped edges,so it's suck it and see,trial and error,just until i find my rythum and nerve,i do not trust anyone else ,thats if i could find 1 that would be willing to take on anothers messed up tiles.they are dear enough at £30 a mtr,hope your all well,have a happy day.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good luck, LD. Hope it turns out well.

Very, very hot here. Have moved my 'office' down into what we call the basement. Much cooler. Great for me, less so for the dogs, as this part of the house is cat territory and the tom won't tolerate them in here.

Had a productive few hours in the veg patch with Mr Snoop's help. Things coming along slowly but surely.

Have a smiley day, everyone.

Comment

• Lottie you are amazing and an inspiration! With everything you're going through you always have a virtual smile on your face and never give up - doing your own tiling and all!

Keep up the good work

Hi everyone - hope all are well!

Comment

• Lottie, good luck with the tiling, remember strategic placing of the tiles and good grouting can cover a multitude of sins, or in my case mistakes, just take your time and you will do a good job
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon that's the rain back on here again, came on just in time to wet the kids coming from school, at my daughter's on child minding duties, and by the time I get home our weekend lodger will be back home, its good to have a pup about the house but very tyring, especially when they are not house trained yet, between running after her and OH I feel exhausted, its time I had her trained to fetch my slippers and my paper, then once she can do that I could try training the dog Jay I just read your post about struggling with your dog, I used to have a lab. setter cross a very big and strong dog, when he went to the vet's, it was a fight to get him in, yet when the Vet was working with him if I placed my hand in his mouth where he could bite me he was as docile as can be and he never bit me. Well tonight I will definitely be out to the greenhouse,if OH lets me and I think I will have a fire on as it feels a wee bit cold. Those with the Sun enjoy it, those with the rain, get inside and no get wet
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon all, it's been a really nice day here.
                    Work this morning though, got tons of absolute rubbish donations today. Do people really think we can sell this carp that should be dumped?
                    Clothes, we can get money on, but the rest goes into our skips. Arghh
                    Enough of that, hope everyone's garden is going well.
                    Picked some watercress to put in a sandwich earlier. Gave it a quick sluice and then put half in each sandwiches.
                    When I picked mine up to take bite, a smallish caterpillar dropped onto the plate.
                    I wonder what caterpillar would taste like and am flippin glad I didn't find out
                    I've got flowers on a few tomatoes now, I am a tad behind I know.
                    Hubby picked a colander of strawberries while I was out, so that's pudding tonight.
                    Have a nice evening
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Rary, honestly if I tried that I would have no fingers left!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, got out to the greenhouse for a time potted on more tomatoes and teddy bear sunflowers also potted on a few amaranthus, then checked my cabbage and found several caterpillars which have been disposed of, I have now sprayed the cabbage with a garlic solution to see if that stops the butterflies laying their eggs, while working about the garden I have come across lots of large snails along with a good number of slugs, which could explain why I have had poor results with my lettuces and swedes, I have also spent some time going round the garden perimeter to try and make it escape proof as Poppy the new pup can squeeze under our bed which has a pelmet round it three inch off the floor if she manages to get out I can see me having to install machine gun posts. Well half way to the weekend tomorrow so if you are out to work early, keep it quiet, I could be sleeping. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing, and remember pass on a smile Goodnight

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny day. Hope I haven't woken rary. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al Sunny here as well today - I have a site visit out in the sticks today, and as the car has air conditioning I'm looking forward to driving out there in the sun! Have a great day what ever you are all doing,
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all...sun what's sun Cad? Another dull morning but I think it has to be dry! Our grass is desperately needing cut but it's just too wet, needs a couple of dry days together. Doesn't look as though that's happening anytime soon.
                              Not sure what's happening today, cleaning the grout in the bathroom springs to mind. These domestic duties are sooo exciting aren't they?
                              Anyhoo, hope you all have a great day, enjoy the sun those that have it.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jay it was here as bright as a button at 5:00 this morning and is working its way down the garden just getting past the greenhouse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-14 Back Garden.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	2373111

If you have forgotten this is what sunlight look like !
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X