This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of giggles this morning.
    Just had a quick look at the runners, there were THREE bees on there.
    I have a smug look on my face - yay
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Was a nice morning one of the dog a walked, washing done and out on the rope, then it got a good rinse, rain now offer but I will be leaving the washing out, catch you later, by the way enjoyed that one Cad.
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
        by the way enjoyed that one Cad.
        Thank Rary, I shouldn't joke about the wife really, I worship the ground she walks on.

I keep praying for it to open up and swallow her!
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I'm back from the hospital - it was fun until I found there was no chalk!!
          On the walls of the Xray waiting room, they've painted murals with games for kids to play while they're waiting.
          In one you had to find the octopus babies (10), count the pink fish (6) find 5 differences between 2 fish and...................draw fish on the sand at the bottom of the sea...............but there was no chalk I looked under chairs, on ledges but nothing! The receptionist was on the phone so I didn't want to interrupt her to ask for chalk. I couldn't pretend it was for children as there were only us 2 old biddies in the room. I really wanted to draw a piranha eating someone
          My neighbour saw the consultant who fixed her broken hip with a top of the range hip joint a couple of years ago. She's never let me forget that I asked this consultant to put me on his list as I wanted a Rolls Royce hip too. He remembered us but he didn't mention where my hip is on his list
          The good news is she's been discharged for physio so there will be no more tales from the hospital - I hope for a long time!
          Time for a spot of weeding now!

Comment

• You'll know next time VC to take your own chalk had to laugh over the cream.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon, nice and sunny here now got the washing dried, now have a bigger pile for ironing, is someone slipping their stuff onto the pile?
              That reminds me, did you hear about the blind man who went into a shop and asked the assistant to pick a nice sheer night dress for his wife as it was her birthday, it was duly picked, parceled and paid for, he took it home gave it to his wife, who then went to try it on, on opening the parcel decided she didn't like it so thought she would just keep her clothes off and nip downstairs and pretend she had it on, so once downstairs he run his hand over the shoulder and down the front , then said, at the price of this, you would think they would have ironed it!!
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot and sticky dull morning. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All, I can see the sun on its way around the back garden so it looks like we may be in for a good day.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all!

Peak tourist season starts this weekend for me, so mostly domestics and prettying up of the gardens for me this week!
                    Depends on the weather!....or not!

Have a gud'un peeps.....
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Woke up to birds singing and the sun shining. Beautiful.
                      Great start to the day. Work this morning, happy days.
                      Sad news losing two lovely mods, they've been brilliant
                      Back to gardening, one of six geraniums was dying on me. Holes in leaves everywhere. Pulled it out, couldn't see anything in the soil. Replaced with a very pretty begonia picked up at Lids.
                      Will be keeping a close eye on the other five.
                      Saw a little white butterfly hovering around yesterday, obviously need to keep the net curtain cage up a while longer
                      Have a lovely day folks
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, it's raining...again! That's it!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning a dry cool-ish day here so much better than the rain.

Originally posted by rary View Post
                          Good afternoon, nice and sunny here now got the washing dried, now have a bigger pile for ironing, is someone slipping their stuff onto the pile?
                          It's not me Rary, I did try but the pile was so high I thought it would topple over
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, rain here also Jay, I thought our weather was going to change as it was nice for about an hour yesterday are you sure about that Been, there are things on the pile I don't recognize

Comment

• Lots and lots and lots to do today as I'm heading back to the UK for a few days. Bet I hardly manage the half of it.

Anyway, better get busy, busy, busy. Have a good time everyone. See you back here next week.

Comment

• Morning all,seems a bit clammy here,was dry now rain,i do not mind,as am stuck inside still,good luck Nicos with your guests,have a safe trip Snoop,do not look at me rary,regards YOUR ironing mountain,although have not heard any mention of the best frock lately,have you you got them ???,have a good day peeps,here is some refreshements and cake to help it pass.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X