Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're having a day off from the sun, as it's cloudy. Mr Snoop will be glad, as he's out shopping and the car won't be too much like an oven when he gets back in. And I'm relieved: bright sunshine gets a bit wearing on the eyes. With any luck it'll stay the same tomorrow, and that means I'll be able to do some proper gardening, not just watering and then retreating into the house.

Hope you all have a nice day.

Comment

• Morning All

Dress feels a bit tight this morning

Off over the plots soon......have a happy Saturday

Comment

• Good Morning GL'n'All Drizzling here but still very warm. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just clocked my count - wow
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning - mojo is somewhat withered today - has been all week. Think I'll have to force myself to the plot though or it will be overwhelming next weekend when I can next get there. Bit of drizzle coming down too ;(
            Hope everyone else's mojo is fine
            Last edited by Baldy; 15-07-2017, 07:20 AM.
            sigpic
            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Morning all. My mojo has also gone missing lately but hoping to get it back. Eldest is a bit poorly today and youngest has a birthday party to go to. OH going birthday present shopping soon - 4 to buy. Hoping to get in garden later.
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Afternoon all, not really late just been working and playing a little catch up and I have goofed off a little due to my eldest daughter announcing her engagement and going with them to look at possible venues for the wedding reception, and taking them out for a slap up lunch to celebrate when they got back from holiday where he asked and she said YES!
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Congrats to the Cadalot brigade!

As for mojo, I could do with some today. Brought up water from the well and am now thinking of going and spreading a little fertiliser while the ground is really wet. Then, I'm back to bed for a mid-morning nap. Well, it is Saturday!

Have a great day, peeps.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all n'alln'all

Well done Flo!...Mrs natterbox eh?

And yep GL...your bum Does look a tad big in that frock...pity cos the colour suits your eyes

Later start for me today....had a long day yesterday...tis hard work celebrating Bastille Day I can tell ya!

Lovely news Cad....although you do still have 3more hours of morning left!
                    Personally I have 2hrs...

Have a good weekend all...gather up your mojo....I'm convinced peeps borrow them as there can't quite be enough for everyone .....
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

Grey n wet here this Morning!

Never mind! Another greenhouse day then!

Kettle,s on! Anyone for a brew?
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• I'd love one please Deano! Thankyou!

(I think we may have the sun today....sorry!

Comment

• Not bothered!

At least it will be nice n comfy in the greenhouse, out of the glaring sunshine....
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• *greenhouse envy.....

Comment

• ^^^Here too!

Morning everyone, well 'tis St. Swithin's day today and it's pouring so here's to the next 40 days of rain...no change there then!

Need to go fill the fridge again...need to either persuade son to go on a diet or move out! Other than that not a lot on the cards.

Hope you all have a fabulous day and hope you have the sun that we don't.
                              Last edited by Jay22; 15-07-2017, 11:35 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all, late in parade here.
                                Home alone and my mojo has gone on holiday with all the others lol
                                Kids are coming round tomorrow so will be busy then I suppose
                                Have a great day
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X