Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 degrees today...woohoo, long may it last! Hope you all had a lovely day...see you tomorrow!
    sigpic

Comment

• Just read your rant Lumpy...sorry!
      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull again here, but really warm again. Left my phone at work again so have had to get the laptop out. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all
          I seem to have aquired a wheelbarrow full of courgette!
          3days of rain and they are invading the house!
          So, today I shall mostly be preserving them...
          Have a gud'un peeps....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've only put in two plants this year and only flowers as yet, but hopeful for some kind of harvest. I love courgettes
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning
              I've got 6 plants and Mr Pots has starting saying what shall we have with our courgettes today
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All
                Not grown any courgettes and so far managed to resist offers of them from other plot holders
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning
                  It's dull at the moment , supposed to brighten later..so they say.
                  No plans as yet.

Enjoy your courgettes folks
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Morning, dull but warm. Didn't have a very good sleep last night, just too hot but I'm not complaining, honest.
                    Off for a cuppa and then I'll see what's what. Have a lovely day folks.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dull, mild and drizzly, bit like me today, got the dentists at 12.00 got a cancellation and brought my treatment forwards, aren't I the lucky one.

Comment

• Good luck at the dentist, burnie. And as for the courgettes, I've been giving them away too. And I don't like to boast but I'll be giving away aubergines by the end of the week as well.

Productive evening yesterday and morning today. Mr Snoop has prepared a few more beds and I've done a fair bit of weeding and bed reconstruction after the storm the day before yesterday. Full steam ahead for planting out the rest of the autumn and early winter brassicas, lamb's lettuce and French beans. And I know it's a bit late, but I've got more Cavolo Nero seeds than I know what to do with, so I'll start some of that off too.

Arachnophobes: read no further.

Yesterday's wildlife news after the scorpions and snake the day before: a proper tarantula in the kitchen! The dogs and I just stared at it. Mr Snoop did the honours and dispatched it. I found a drowned one in a trug after the rain storm near the house yesterday. Hope there aren't any more...

Comment

• Good morning all. A dull but warm start to the day.
                          Nothing planned so its a "play it by ear" day
                          Enjoy all and Burnie, at least it will all be over in a few hours.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Ouch burnie!...try not to dribble too much in public!

Snoop...
                            TWO???????..oh heck...hope they've not been making babbies???
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Snoop... just to add weight to my claim in the rebel thread, I know I should have stopped reading but I couldnt I didnt even know you could get tarantulas in Spain! I don't know how you are so calm about it!

Hope all are well and behaving!

Comment

• Afternoon everyone. A nice sunny day here, on and off with clouds.
                                Been to work this morning and after hubby finished manicuring our lawns we are going to pick up the GG for a night.
                                It's our daughters birthday today and she's off out for a meal.
                                Have a lovely evening
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X