Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Sun in Sheffield Flo are your sure! Cloudy here, morning all what are you waking up too? Trying to wear glasses fixed with Duck Tape isn't easy
    Last edited by Cadalot; 27-07-2017, 05:14 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine as well didn't even need my shoes when I picked the milk up from the gate.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Dull as dishwater here this morning, rain due this afternoon
        Work this afternoon, then I will cook our first meal this season with veg all home grown. Kale, runners and Charlottes. Carrots still way behind.
        Have a good one peeps
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Bet you enjoyed that meal, NS.

A bright but chilly start to the day. The toms are really struggling after the storm and now the cold nights. Shame, as they were such a lustrous green before. Still, loads of toms ripening, so mustn't complain.

Mr Snoop bought me a second-hand Al-ko Quickstep yesterday. No longer available, as far as I can tell, but not bad at removing weeds. More to the point, though, it encourages me to think about weeding!

Have a good day, guys.

Comment

• Morning all - awoke to bright sunlight and blue skies - it is now grey This does not augur well for strimming etc at the hotment. I may just have to stick a leg into a pant and get down there now. I won't be able to strim (the guys with the key to the shed don't turn up until lunchtime/afternoon) but I can water the glass shed and do a bit of harvesting. Have a good day. Maybe see you later for the next installment of our thrilling adventure!

Comment

• Morning, it's dull this morning and we have just had a shower, but it's warm.
              Went to the movies last night to see Dunkirk...great film, worth a see if you get the chance.
              Hope you all have a lovely day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. We have a showery start to thr day here.
                Off to the hairdressers this morning for a much needed cut and color.

Jay, my hubby and son went to see Dunkirk ast night as well. Thry said it was excellent.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Started bright and breezy but it's clouding over and threatening rain, 14 degrees outside, so not cold.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all n'all
                    Late to check in this morning!...sorry, been out already.
                    Early appt at vet's with Hibou. She occasionally needs antibiotic injections for her eye/mouth/neck as she has a constant low grade infection there.
                    We have to nip over to the UK in a couple of weeks so it'll be 'nicer' for the friend who is going to have to clean up the goo twice a day if it's not infected! ( hope no-one is eating whilst reading this????)
                    He's a brill vet - very supportive-and thrilled she's still coping almost 2years after she had her head injury ( hit by a tractor)
                    Other vet's got called in to see her MRI scan as her injuries are very unusual.

More preserving today...see ya later!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
                      The weather doesn't what to do here, rain..stop..rain..stop..rain..stop.....
                      Dryish dog walk but muddy as the forestry fellas are in preparing for more tree planting, dog needed washed.
                      Been awaiting a delivery which has now been, need to go food shopping ugh the excitement, not sure what else.
                      Have a good day.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Nicos, I didn't know about Hibou's encounter. Sounds like she was very lucky.

A tractor came round here today with its owner, a lovely man who drops in to see us from time to time, especially when he wants to tell me how marvellous his veg patch is. Brought me round a couple of kilos of lovely French beans and assorted other goodies, and then proceeded to plough the weediest bit of my veg patch. Can't see me using it, certainly not all of it, but at least it'll stop all the weeds setting seed. Such a boon.

Comment

• Good result there snoop

Rain is lashing it down now
                          Havnt got much done

Forum seems quiet these days or is it my imagination
                          Last edited by Containergardener; 27-07-2017, 11:36 AM.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Everyone must be gardening or preserving...or on their holiblobs

Me...I'm preserving...need to stop and go and buy more seals for the sterilising jars.
                            Thought I had enough but I'd bought the wrong size

Just got raspberry and nectarine jam on the go.....mmm...house smells lovely!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've got 2 boxes and a cupboard of jars with nothing to put in them
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Good afternoon all. Back from the hairdressers and now looking considerably better.
                                We have sunshine, although we have had a couple of showers.
                                Some well needed rain water now in buckets and water butts so I suppose its not all bad.
                                Its still very warm at 18deg.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...