Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely collage of your toms, Cadalot. Wish I'd taken a photo of mine before the hail. They looked good then, now they're a wee bit miserable.

Anyway, all good here. Watering and the dog walk took me to not far off 10K steps. So I can sit on my behind for the rest of the day!

Actually, I can't. Off out to an organ concert in a local church this evening. They usually have great organists though the acoustics aren't great...

Have a good rest of weekend, everyone.

Comment

• Happy Sunnyday everyone Not sure where the morning went but I'm sure I did summat useful then.
      Lovely to see you back Dotty How's that lovable puppy behaving?
      Going to luv ya and leave ya now as its time for some yellow sticker hunting with the other old biddies!! Better take a coat as its just started raining exceedlngly heavily
      Maybe I'll wait for a while....................

Comment

• Well! My daughter sent me a message saying she was expecting me to lunch at 2pm and my grandson and his OH would be there.

So I turn up, have a cuddle with my great grandson and we sit down to lunch. In the middle of the meal grandson and oh announce that I'm to be a great grandmother again in February. I'm so pleased. His oh is quite a bit older than him and told him categorically that she had no intentions of ever having children and that if that was a deal breaker that he should go and find someone else.

She changed her mind.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Lovely news Janie
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening all.
            Not got anything done in the garden today other thsn watering all the greenhouse plants.
            Heave showers of rain with thunder and lightening all afternoon so it was a" read your book"day.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Back from the GC/nursery loaded down with flowers and things, had to dig up more lawn to plant them, there won't be much grass to cut next year at this rate.

Comment

• Good evening, a day of showers today, went out for a run and finished up buying a new car, OH wanted to know why I wanted a new car, told her the ashtray was full and I don't know how to empty it,( she didn't see the funny side of that) but she did pick the car (I wanted an other model which according to her was too big, she doesn't drive) and the colour, she at least let me pay, got my second tomato this evening, with more to follow so quite happy with that. Erosion be time for bed enjoy the coming week and pass on a smile. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening peeps! Long time no show on here for me - sorry about that.

The Hill continues to grow stuff (mainly courgettes, but there ya go!) at an astonishing rate - I've neglected that as well as you good folks - back to it tomorrow when I can hopefully bend my legs. I ran 13.1 miles on my first half marathon yesterday, and I'm a tad stiff.

Comment

• Morning
                    Good to see you Hazel congrats on yesterdays run and I know what you mean about courgettes we seem to be picking them most days.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Yey!
                      How lovely to see you Hazel, and to hear you are keeping up with the running...and how kind that you were given a bottle of fizz...well deserved I'm sure!

Mixture of domestics and weeding for me today.
                      I'm going to try and squeeze in a quick swim if I can cos I've not been for about 10 days and was aiming at at least 4times a week

Have a gud'un peeps.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All.
                        Mrs B and I was only saying the other day that we'd not seen you about for a while, nice to see you back Hazel
                        Sun's out after a night of heavy rain,some kale to plant out today that should have been done before and might turn the compost again now it's been properly wetted. Hope to get another compost tea on to brew too.

Have a good day everyone
                        Last edited by Mr Bones; 31-07-2017, 06:32 AM.
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning everyone, suns out here as well, and I think I might just get some washing on - just for a change you know
                          Survived the weekend without eating too many bad things - well yesterday anyway.
                          More tomatoes lost to BER, there won't be many to go ripe at this rate.
                          An afternoon at work is on the cards and I shall enjoy it for a change of scenery more than anything else
                          Have a great day
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here again. Playing outside for me all day weather permitting. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ooh and welcome back Hazel, I wondered where you were
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, thanks for asking about 'puppy', now fully grown 2.5 year old, still gorgeous, with a mind of his own!

Gonna try upload a little video of him, showing just what he is like!!
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X