Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day everyone. Late on line today. Hollie has decided to sleep on my bed again for the last 2 nights. I stayed up watching a Clint Eastwood film on +1 last night and she decided it was time to get up at 5.20 am. Let her out and went back to bed with the door shut. I had another 3 hrs sleep.

Nice drop of rain over night and now the sun's out.

Bramble, plums. My late m-I-l had several plum trees in her garden and she looked after my children when I was working. It was a standing family joke ... stewed plums, plum crumble, plum jam etc. What did you have for lunch? The answer was always something to do with plums.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Afternoon the rain stopped by lunchtime so I've been out picking blackberries and raspberries. Gardens looking well after all the rain plus I've got 100's of violas popping up throughout my veg beds love their happy looking faces.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've just found some grape hyacinths growing!...but not in flower yet....
        Last edited by Nicos; 17-08-2017, 04:02 PM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all. Well not done much at all today. Its rained quite a bit here and I think the antibiotics are kicking in as I've felt really tired all day.
          Taking the kids out tomorrow with my mom again. So no spending my garden voucher again.
          Have a good evening everyone
          sigpic

Comment

• i realised about an hour ago how dark it is getting already. I still hope for summer to continue. It seems to have been so slow to arrive this year. However the sun and rain mix lately seem to suit my plants which are going great guns. I've mixed flowers with veggies in planters as the landscaping is a bit/lot behind. I've just eaten the last of the shop bought tomatoes and have home grown faster than I can deal with them. My family will benefit. I'm having difficulty finding what is happening to other veggies under the rampant flower growths.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Looks nice and dry here. Just put a load of washing out and another is load is on.
                Kettle is on if anyone wants a cuppa.
                Have a good day everyone
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, had a lot of rain last night, but quite bright at the moment
                  Fat club this morning, wish me luck. I think I've lost a pound. This could be a long job ......
                  Happening gardening folks
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, best of luck NS! Well, what a night our street was like a stream we had so much rain! It's down to a smirr now so still not pleasant. We are going into the city this afternoon to meet up with some friends so fingers crossed it cheers up a bit.
                    Anyhoo have a great Friday...it's the weekend! Pass on a rary smile
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

Good luck on those scales NS!
                      My diet is on hold at the moment...too stressed to stop comfort eating entirely!
                      At least I only put on 1lb whilst in the uk
                      ...fishn'chips, bacon butties, Chinese take-away, birthday cake..... surprised I didn't put on more!

Off to collect our new router in a mo.
                      You have to return the old one and all it's cables and collect the new one from a designated shop!
                      In this case it's a bar (last one was from a florist shop!)..and the bar is closed between 12 and 1.30!... How crazy is that?

Have a good day y'all....and try not to eat too many courgettes!
                      Last edited by Nicos; 18-08-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Morning Crew, rain over night but for the moment a sunny day, what a shame I have to work!

Be careful out there....
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Bon dia amics/Buenos días amigos. Thoughts with Catalonia and everyone caught up in yesterday's events.

Another hot day dawns (or did a few hours ago)...

Comment

• My thought exactly Snoop...absolutely dreadful news there from Catalonia.

Comment

• Good morning all. We also had a lot of rain overnight but have the sun now.
                              A lovely bright morning.
                              Off out to weed my wallflowers which are growing by the minute.
                              I have a glut of tomatoes at the moment so must decide whst to do ith them today.
                              Have a good day all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon folks,much sad news from Catalonia isn't it. When will the world catch on, enough said
                                I lost THREE pounds, I nearly cried.
                                My friend lost 7.5 lbs and got a shiny sticker
                                Happy days girls
                                Bet you enjoyed your UK indulgences Nicos
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X