Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon, like bramble we have rain here also and a right wet day it is, at the moment I am watching the two older boys while OH has the two younger ones, my daughter had hung out a washing this morning and it was absolutely soaking so I brought it in to dry it off in the dryer after giving it a rinse and a spin, went to empty the dryer and the clothes are still wet, I think I will get her mum to phone her later to tell her its not working properly, she's as bad as her mother if something isn't working it must be my fault nice to see you back from your holidays vixy and that you enjoyed them, but remember when you are back at work you have your days off to look forward to, some of us don't get days off, and you enjoy your holiday NS , just think of all the ironing you can look forward to, you will be the same vixy,though you could always give it to bramble to do, as I think she will have a lot of wet days coming up, need to go the boy's are wanting fed they seem to put a high priority on food
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary... I havent picked up an iron in a long time - I decided there was more to life!

Comment

• You and me both, vixy, but just the other day I was going out to the greenhouse and I put on a shirt that had been lying underneath my garden trousers, walked through to the livingroom and told my wife I was going to the greenhouse, went back to the bedroom for my keys and then was heading out when I got "where are you going with that shirt " now it was less than a minute previously I had told her, but she followed that with"your not going out with a shirt in that state, it needs ironed " I'm going out to the greenhouse and she thinks my shirt should be ironed. Women are funny, and I don't mean funny ha ha. Too wet a day to do any work in the garden, so went to b,q and bought weed suppressant fabric which should allow me to shade the builders bag from the Sun and protect the base from tree roots. Well I wish you all a good night, if you are not feeling well remember there is always someone who will be feeling worse than you, it will very likely be me, because my shirt wasn't ironed remember to pass on a smile Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Pre-Mornin n'all!
          Finally back home , at least for now

Just need to catch up on some sleep and then on here...tis good to be back.

Me thinks Hibou has missed us.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Rary, you know that an iron is a swear word to women. Just ask VC
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n'All Not raining yet but on its way. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All, another day in paradise, looks like Mrs C will be spending another day in Bed, her knees are just not functioning properly and she is a great deal of pain, she was hoping to get up and come downstairs today, but that is unlikely to happen.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                  Rary, you know that an iron is a swear word to women. Just ask VC
                  That explains a lot NS as a lot of women don't like using bad words. when you are sitting back relaxing just think of the pile of ironing you will have when you get home.
                  Enjoy your holiday and bring us something nice

Comment

• Morning everyone. Have just got back from town and managed to get some reduced seeds from Wilkos and a little gardening bag from £1 shop. Think I spent £3 at wilkos and 25p at £1 on my little gardening bag. Very happy because I rarely seem to find the bargains. My mom has asked the daft question of "Don't you have enough seeds?" Told her about the fact of never having enough seeds
                    Have a good day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,did not get up till 10 this morning,must have been the fresh air from a day at the plot,must say,when i looked at the home lawn and flower area,it looked nice,you know what i mean,like when you been away for a few days,IRON,i will be dodging things this week as not got my fairy,hugs to mr & mrs cad,i say both because it affect both,have a good day all,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon!

I'm steadfastly ignoring my ironing pile even though the basket keeps tipping over when I brush past it!
                        Must hide it somewhere less obvious!

Cad...sorry to hear about yr Mrs. Can you suggest a siesta and nip to the lottie for a couple of hours? Hope so...I'm looking forward to a few hours mentally therapeutic weeding myself.

Thought you'd all be impressed that OH has just presented me with a huuuuge bacon and egg BLT butty ...on English bread no less too!....burp....burp....

We had our first wood fire of the Autumn last night...boy, the smell was wonderful!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Afternoon!
                          I'm steadfastly ignoring my ironing pile even though the basket keeps tipping over when I brush past it!
                          Must hide it somewhere less obvious!

Cad...sorry to hear about yr Mrs. Can you suggest a siesta and nip to the lottie for a couple of hours? Hope so...I'm looking forward to a few hours mentally therapeutic weeding myself.

Thought you'd all be impressed that OH has just presented me with a huuuuge bacon and egg BLT butty ...on English bread no less too!....burp....burp....

We had our first wood fire of the Autumn last night...boy, the smell was wonderful!
                          The answer Nicos is to do the ironing, that way you could work off the big butty, where do you think it will finally settle if you don`t do anything, the hips ,waist or all over Remember if you do work it off plus a little extra you may get past any ironing in the future without touching it, and yes I hope I make you feel guilty

Comment

• Glad you got back home safely, by the way

Comment

• Artnoon from sunny You-know-where
                              Welcome home, Nicos.
                              Sorry to hear about Mrs Cad. Hope she manages to come downstairs today.

I took Bess and Spud to the Vet this morning for their jabs. (Its Ted's turn this evening).
                              It was a bit embarrassing! Spud cocked his leg up on the examination table and managed to squirt some on Bessie's head! A yellow patch on her white fur.
                              After the rather pregnant Vetlady had cleaned the floor she bent down over Bess to give her the jab. Bess didn't flinch but the Vet stands up and says, Don't worry, the blood on Bess's fur is not hers, its mine I expressed my sympathy by saying that she wouldn't catch distemper now and the vet said that it wasn't the first time and she was also immune to kennel cough
                              Just hope that Ted behaves himself tonight or they may ban us!
                              Time for a mooch round the garden first.
                              Enjoy your afternoon and don't use any four letter words - like IRON

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Enjoy your afternoon and don't use any four letter words - like IRON
                                Yes, three-letter words only. Such as 'fun', she hastens to add.

Did a bit of gardening this morning. Planted out late winter cabbages and did a bit of watering. Really wish it would rain...

Hope Mrs C is feeling better today, Cadalot. Hope you're having a good holiday, NS. Welcome back to Nicos. And as for Rary, you're living dangerously...

Have a nice afternoon, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X