Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VC if you'd discovered your Moplanter earlier you could have entered it in the VVS, either in best container or any other item.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Or Biggest Failure as its no good for cleaning floors Just like me!

Comment

• ^^^^^^ Well that takes you out of the clean up
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary
          ^^^^^^ Well that takes you out of the clean up
          Originally posted by rary View Post
          ^^^^^^ Well that takes you out of the clean up
          OK, OK, I'm out of the clean up. I'm no good at ironing either

Nos da - its time for my gwely

Comment

• Morning all
            Early start! Going to Oban to see Bob in hospital. Hopefully get there before he gets taken down to have his appendix out.

Hope everyone is well, I've not been very chatty recently!

Comment

• Morning People, woke up early thanks to an electricity failure sounded by the wife's Nippy ventilator going onto battery and the alarm going off. I woke up in a panic, thinking she had stopped breathing! I really must stop watching Holby City on a Tuesday night.

SP send Bob our best wishes for a speedy recovery
              Last edited by Cadalot; 04-10-2017, 04:44 AM.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Blimey there's nothing matching in my outfit this morning Good Morning All. Hope all goes well SP and glad your missus is ok Cad. Bit cooler here I think. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• It's flippin' dark this morning.................

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Another Mrs Mop day for me!...or should that be Mme Mop?

Hope to pick up some flower buckets later....

Have a great day peeps!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Not such a sunny start today but it is not raining....time to start digging over the plots.

Glad it was just a glitch Cads and hope the surgery goes OK Bob

Have a wizzy Wednesday all

Comment

• Morning that must have been scary Cad did you both get back to sleep after that?
                        SP hope Bobs doing OK and has a quick recovery. xx
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          Morning that must have been scary Cad did you both get back to sleep after that?
                          Not really I gave up after about half an hour as my daughter was up at 5 and getting ready for work, so I came down stairs made a coffee and started sorting out my seed boxes and planning for next year as you do
                          Last edited by Cadalot; 04-10-2017, 08:52 AM.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all. I woke up this morning to the smell of the curry I made yesterday and didn't eat. Not only did I not eat it, I went to bed having left the slow cooker on (low fortunately). I can no longer buy peshwari naan in any of our 4 supermarkets, plain and garlic and coriander but no peshwari. So I decided to make my own. So I printed a recipe off t'interweb and put the ingredients in the bread maker with the intention of letting it do the hard work before cooking the naans in the oven. So as well as the curry, I also have peshwari loaf.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Goodness, disasters all round. Hope Bob's OK, SP. And hope you get an afternoon nap in, Cadalot. As for planning, I don't even need to get up to do that: the number of times I've counted tomato plants in my head beggars belief. And I can vouch for the fact that it doesn't help me sleep. Doubtless counting sheep wouldn't help either: I'd just be thinking about how many chops they might represent. Apologies to any vegetarians.

All good here. Parcel from my Mum arrived this morning. Very nice it was too. But the contents must have been worth all of 20 pounds, postage nigh on 35 as it included Pedigree Chum chew-type bones for the dogs. I daren't tell her they only lasted ten minutes max.

Hope you're all doing well. Enjoy the curry and loaf, Janie. Don't worry about posting me any!

Comment

• Morning everyone, woke up late today, curtesy of an over the counter sleep aid tablet.
                                Cad, what a fright for you all, but on the brighter side, you know the battery worked
                                SP, hope all goes well with Bobs op.
                                It's a bright morning, with the threat of 16 degrees
                                Daughter is having problems with her mental health again, found out last night.
                                She seems better this morning and hopefully she won't get sent to hospital today, fingers crossed.
                                This bi polar curse is so sad. She's young bright and beautiful on the outside. You would never know her mental turmoils are.
                                Anyway, another day at work for me awaits this afternoon
                                Have a great day
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X