X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All

Lovely and sunny until 15.00, now wet and grey

Been planning the plot layouts for next year but now it will change numerous times of the winter.

Hope you have all had a terrific Tuesday

Comment

• Evening Greenleaves - I've been planning mine and also going through the seed boxes and the sowing and planting schedule and from the looks of it I really need t get cracking on that new plot to give me more growing space if I'm to grow everything I would like too. Winter tweaking as you say
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• After fivening
        My parcel finally arrived On the third day of waiting there was a delivery, and the contents were good, and VC was much pleased, and so VC went forth into the garden and picked apples and played with branches to modify her beds and all was good.
        The spring bulbs are coming up already and the radishes sown last week have big seed leaves. It feels a bit like spring which is why I've sown some courgettes and dwarf beans! Sometimes, I can't explain why I do these things, as I know they're completely irrational, I just can't help myself However, I'm looking forward to picking beans and courgettes in January.
        Enjoy your evenings - hope Ophelia has packed her bags and left us in peace now.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I can't explain why I do these things, as I know they're completely irrational, I just can't help myself However, I'm looking forward to picking beans and courgettes in January.
          Because you are a nutter perhaps?

Comment

• Maybe...................or maybe I'm the sane one and the rest of you are nuts for not doing what like I does

Comment

• We like to humour you VC, you know, respect your elders and all that

Comment

• But, none of us respect rary and he's by far the eldest here

(Just testing whether he actually reads these posts!)

Comment

It feels a bit like spring which is why I've sown some courgettes and dwarf beans! Sometimes, I can't explain why I do these things, as I know they're completely irrational, I just can't help myself However, I'm looking forward to picking beans and courgettes in January.
                  I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your January harvest
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So am I, Bren

Comment

Sometimes, I can't explain why I do these things, as I know they're completely irrational, I just can't help myself
                      Is this an other way of saying "I forgot that the days are getting shorter"
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Days don't get shorter, rary, they're always 24 hours long
                        You're the one who's confused!

Comment

• Good evening, Nicos the wind here at Windermere wasn't too bad I think, OH said that there were strong winds during the night but with my hearing aid out and a clear conscience I slept through it . Also it wasn't too bad a day as any time we were out it was dry,hopefully it will be a better day tomorrow as we would like to have a sail on Lake Windermere, if not I will have to find a place where she can buy me lunch What ever the weather enjoy your day keep safe and pass on a smile(I am off to write out a hundred times I will not say anything bad about VC, I must remember to respect those older than than myself) Goodnight

I
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Summer wardrobe closed, pass the socks. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Certainly colder than the past few mornings today but not too bad.

Off to London today for a mooch round the sites and a bite to eat. Will let the will let the crowds on the trains pass first though

Have a wonderful Wednesday

Comment

• Greenleaves - wave as you go past, have a great day and the same to all the other grapes out there
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X