This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one with drizzle?
    Warm-ish drizzle, but drizzle non the less.
    Still, it kept the night temperatures up which can only be a good thing until I get my geraniums sorted!

You'd never guess.....I got bacon butties in bed for breakfast!

The grass is still growing like crazy here too....once a week cutting still-Tis crazy!
    Even the farmers are getting an extra cut of grass to wrap for the cows.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Is she about? I am trying to get on without her noticing
      Nice to see you back Trip, I no doubt will get a "I told you so" from a certain Lady Grape
      Good evening, it has been a nice day here, had an extra couple of hours in bed this morning, and once I was up I just lazed about till time to go to church, after church we went out for lunch then when back home I made some pumpkin soup then spent a couple of hours in the garden, I now have my rubble bag full, then after tea I was out in the greenhouse for a time definitely frosty just now, I put the fire on while out there and I have filled a container to sterilize the soil compost mix from the tomato pots also potted on a number of cuttings I had taken several weeks ago. Enjoy the new week and keep safe and remember to pass on a smile Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hello rary - I told you so
        Ever watchful - that's me

Comment

• Morning Crew - Yes the body clock is still on the old time of day

Spent all day on the allotment yesterday from the crack of dawn to when it got dark with a break to pop home for lunch very happy with progress on the site clearance front see Alans Allotment: Clearing Plot 1 - Day 2 Now just the Hawthorn and brambles to contend with along the wall
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Cad'n'all Cold here. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Just 2 degrees in the greenhouse this morning and a thin layer of ice on the cars but light

Have a good Monday all

Comment

• Morning it was a cool 3.2c overnight in the GH there's still frost covering the garden so it looks pretty and shinny out.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, no frost here, but the Windows have steamed up again.
                  Made an awful lot of cards for the shop yesterday, just a few more to do and I will be straight again. I now supply head office and the office bods buy them as well.
                  Makes the shop more money, but puts pressure on me.
                  Anyway, have a great day everyone
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning,

Frost here for us. I forgot to cover my kalettes yesterday. Hope they are okay, will check on them when I go down after my coffee.

Have a good day
                    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all,the home greenhouse was on 2c this morning,sun trying hard,more lottie in a bit,getting the plot up and running,for next year whilst the weather is doing it's best,ti's like having a new plot,hope your all well,have a good day and Bgood2yourself.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon,dull but dry today, haven't done to much gardening as after taking the dog for a walk OH wanted me to clean some Windows and glass doors as its still too sore on her to strech too much, then I prepared a patch on the ceiling for panting, now wondering if I could get OH to paint it, the exercise would do her the world of good need to go my hearing aid has just went dead, and I need replace the battery, so that I can see whit these boys are doing
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                          I prepared a patch on the ceiling for panting,
                          No comment, this is a family forum - as for your OH needing the exercise............

Good afternoon everyone and rary, another sunshiny day here and no frost. I've taken the CFBs down from their supports and salvaged all the beans, small ones for eating and the rest for drying. I've never dried beans for eating before so a bit out of my depth here.
                          Did some weeding and seedling shuffling - and collected a "real" spare wheel for my car - swapped it for the emergency inflator thingy that came as standard.

Supposed to be a bit milder tonight but its getting dark already. never mind, in 146 days time, we'll be putting the clocks on an hour.

Did you know that 146 days is approx 40% of a year - so we're on summer time for 60%. Doesn't that sounds better.

Comment

• Well done hawk-eye, you spotted the deliberate mistake
                            this auto correct relay bugs me

Comment

• What bugs you, amuses me
                              I actually thought it was deliberate

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                We flew out to the sun yesterday afternoon so I can say the temp was in the 20''s today.

Trip, lovely to see you back but sorry to hear you are going through a rough time.
                                Prayers and hugs going out to you.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...