Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the above post was written at five-o-clock, I am not sure what happened but just think of the benefits like avoiding housework, that could come from just disappearing for a time. Hold it I already do that by taking the dog for a walk
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hooray, home in Blighty! Looking forward to finally sowing seeds.
      And catching up properly on all the threads here.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Hope you are better sparrow! Welcome home!
        sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Not been on for a couple of days, busy, & youngest had vomiting on Friday night and I had it last night - lovely. Strange thing was I went for my first session at the gym at 6pm and was fine, then head down the toilet at midnight. Could just have been an allergic reaction to formal exercise I suppose

Anyway , off to bed as stomach still feeling grotty. Catch up with you all tomorrow - nos da
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good morning all Hope you're all better HH and welcome back Sparrow. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Nice bit of gentle wet stuff for us...brill, cos it's so much warmer with it!...that'll bring on the Spring bulbs

Oh!...just realised...it's February!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, dreich this morning. Hope it's better where you are. Have a good day!
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, dull as dishwater here. I am itching to start growing things, but sitting in my hands just a while longer, well, a week maybe lol
                  Have a great day everyone
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Cold and cloudy today. So just to let you know, rary, I'll be messing up the house by having to stay indoors. Just as well, as I've got more work on than I know what to do with. Shame, as the ground is perfect for digging, but another spell of rain is due to start tomorrow...

Comment

• Happy February Grapeys
                      The sun is/was shining, its warm-ish and the crocuses are smattering the garden with purple! Spring is about the arrive Its my favourite time of the year when you know that the days are getting longer, the sun is warmer and the garden is about to burst into life!
                      I really am that cockeyed octopus we've mentioned before
                      Have a great day everyone

Comment

• Morning all Glad that Feb is here, even though a sad wet day. Still, one step closer to spring and warmer weather.

Going out for a meal with a friend tonight, a rare night out, so hope it is a good one. Looking forward to stuffing my face and having a good natter!

Hope everyone has a good day.
                        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• First day of February is Saint Brigids dsy here in Ireland. Imwent to a school named St. Brigid and we always had the day off. The schools dont do that anymore because there are no parents at home to take care of the kids when they have an unexpected free day. They are all out working.Glad I grew up in an era where my mother was there when I got home every day.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, the day started as Jay put it "dreich" but did clear up and some sunshine which made it quite warm in the greenhouse where I was making some alterations to my shelving also trying to tidy up a bit I will need to find out who makes all the mess perhaps I should ask LD to come and tidy it up for me, after seeming the photo of her greenhouse, then had to go and sit with the two older grandsons, who had a row about an I-pad or something such a strumash got me all annoyed got it horrendous and one away in the huff then ten minutes later they are sweetness and light with one another, there is also one of those modern beds with drawers underneath to take to the dump, daughter can't get it into her car so would cost £10. or so for the council to pick up she asked me if I would come and put it out for her when she phones about it, its now in her bin with the wood from the frame in my greenhouse to make more shelving or be burnt in the fire, do the young ones never think nowadays. Well now at my sons watching the youngest boy while they are out with his brother at the school, so now going to take him up to bed so will wish you all a goodnight
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

Cor....where is everyone?
                                I can see peeps are around cos of the hot kettle and toast crumbs everywhere.....
                                Have a great day-whatever the weather ( must admit, I like rain, but not when it's gusting horizontally at me)
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X