Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning we've got rain and looking at the forecast its here for the day. Tea with just a spot of milk please.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Peopleoids been wet and a little cold and windy here over night, I have an inspection this afternoon just glad that it's indoors and not out, another two weeks before the wet room and wc will be complete, so it's strip down washing using the kitchen sink, takes me back to those holidays in the asbestos chalets at Laysdown on the Isle of Sheppy.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all Looking like rain here and I was hoping to have a little potter outside today. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning Sun shinning just now but a lot of heavy cloud about so possibly showers today, need to start clearing up all the rubbish outside, first though a cup of tea, enjoy the day
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning - no sign of rain so far today though it pelted down last night.

Am off to sort the plot paths before the deluge - a bit of wet will hold the card down nicely - and to uproot some beetroot for seedsaving at home.

Allotment committee meeting tonight. Should be fun - our Chair's started to bring beers to the meetings. I think that's only to be applauded.

Have a fab day everyone.
            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning all, raining here for the day too
              This is more carpet and furniture delivery week. Also looking after our Grandaughter week.
              This is where we have to be in two places at once , so will be an interesting time. Plenty petrol will be used. I don't drive, so hubby is taking the strain
              I am in work today, and then it all begins .......
              Have a great day
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. I've just taken Hollie round to the vet for her op. Prince and I are absolutely drenched but he's happy to be allowed to eat now. I couldn't feed him since 6pm yesterday as it's very difficult to feed one dog without the other. Got a Welsh dresser arriving later so I'd better get on and make room for it. Laters.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good morning all Looking like rain here and I was hoping to have a little potter outside today. Have a good day

Comment

• It's raining

Comment

• Morning, well I've no idea what's happening with the weather but after torrential rain most of yesterday, we woke to frost and had to scrape the ice from the car windscreen! Sun is shining too.
                      Hope Hollie is okay Janie, let us know how she gets on.
                      Have a great day all.
                      Last edited by Jay22; 27-02-2017, 10:27 AM. Reason: Sp
                      sigpic

Comment

• Some frost we had last night, plants put out in the greenhouse look ok though.

Comment

• Frost here as well this morning. Cold enough to freeze the surface of the water in the butts too. But it's bright and clear today, so that's good. Shame I'm stuck indoors, clacking away on the keyboard.

Have a good day everyone, whatever the weather.

Comment

• It's chuckling it down on & off so the spuds can wait..........I may be daft but I'm not stoopid.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              Good morning all Looking like rain here and I was hoping to have a little potter outside today. Have a good day
                              Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              Good morning all Looking like rain here and I was hoping to have a little potter outside today. Have a good day
                              Some people will do anything to get extra likes!

Good morning Flo n'all. Looking like rain here too - looks like rain so much because it is raining.
                              Hope Hollie's OK, Janie.
                              Have a good day everyone. It may be Monday but it'll be Friday in a few days time!

Comment

• sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X