Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Note the lack of the word good.. Succumbed to the lurgie yesterday and went to bed early with a lemsip. Chest has been rattling for a few days and coughing up green grunge this morning. I did have the flu jab but it's a bit of hit and miss. Anyways, just had a lemsip and once that kicks in, I'll be off out to the greenhouse. Nice and warm in there with the heater on

Comment

• Morning all

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAY

Oh no, it isn't, oh yes it is...

Can you tell where I am bringing the kids this evening ?
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Good morning Folks, mild with rain today I note AP is starting with a cough now also so might be starting to effect us younger ones also, try taking an onion a day AP that keeps all these bugs and germs at bay so find someone who grows onions and get some off them and try that, well have to go need to go to Glasgow to pick up something for one of the grandsons, so see you later
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all,that weeks gone quick,nice to hear peeps are getting better,have a good day what ever your up to,i have yet to decide,lottie or home .
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, feeling a little better this morning but the dog had us up half the nice as he has an itchy bit on his skin. I'm telling you, one of these nights I'll get a full nights sleep!! Have to say remember everyone if you have had the flu jab it only protects you from flu, not the cold or cough bug! If you get flu you will definitely not have to wonder if it is that or not!
            It's a huge change in the weather here this morning, mild and pouring with rain. It's also very dull and dark. Would rather have the frost and sunshine.
            Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day and to all those suffering this nasty bug, a couple of weeks and you will see light at the end of the tunnel! 'Cough, cough'
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Raining here and its a dull dark day. Off out for a few hours. Fed up with the grey days.
              I know I shouldnt moan when so many are under the weather.
              Get well soon all who are feeling poorly.
              Spring is just around the corner.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Sorry! Forgive my ignorance!

Morning All!

Mild but cold and very grey!

Off for a shower, nip n get my daily supplies, then a few hours in the warmth of the kitchen potting on and tendering my cuttings.

How relaxing is that!

Have a good Un everyone!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Back from Glasgow, it was the New hospital I was at and it took longer to find a parking space then the department I wanted than to drive there, big dance looking building with no directions to anywhere and me being shy had to ask several folk where to go. Why do building planners think folk should know how to find there way about a strange place or town, I better stop this is becoming a rant, and yes I did pass on smiles, after all its not the staff's faultDR
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Heyup Vicki, did you manage to get your dalek?
                    I did thank you - that Jonny the plant pot is a superstar

Happy friday afternoon everyone! I, for one, cannot wait until hometime!

Comment

• Yes rary it's a terrible hospital. Whoever thought that closing 3 or 4 hospitals and amalgamating them into another one was a good idea is seriously deluded! Terrible parking woeful directions and have you tried using the lifts to the wards?! The infrastructure round about was not built to take the amount of traffic that the hospital brings to the area. Yes this should be on the rant thread but I'm not typing it all out again.
                      Off to the vet again with Harry dog...let's hope it's not his 'friend'! Have a great afternoon.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Back home from town and its still raining, still dulland grey and now getting dark.
                        Popped into the garden shop and bought three packets of tomato seeds.
                        Now adding San Marzano, Sweet Aperitif and Orkado to my list for this year.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Positively sure the weather has gone crazy. Its 16.30 and its 11 deg and this is January. Two days ago it was minus two. How to grow anything in this kind of see saw climate.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Back from vet...it was Harry dogs 'friend' but she still has all her fingers! He was as good as gold.
                            Not a nice day weatherwise and as bramble says it's very mild for January although they are talking snow for next week!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just been exploring the garden in the dark & rain with youngest by torchlight! Things do look different.....
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                                Positively sure the weather has gone crazy. Its 16.30 and its 11 deg and this is January. Two days ago it was minus two. How to grow anything in this kind of see saw climate.
                                with great care

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X