Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day all,look what i got,for the coop,from a few doors away,last year,someone had a garden fire, setting anothers new shed on fire,they have had it all replaced by their insurance,so i will make good use of it,cannot believe my luck,new designes/thoughts to come up with,thanks son for the heads up and moving it.

Congratulations to MR & MRS snoop
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 08-01-2017, 03:57 PM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• delete this if its in the wrong place but I'm trying to upload a avatar I resized to 80x 80 pixels in paint.. its in jpg form and is only 6. odd kb.. any help much appreciated

Comment

• The Forum website is being updated and avatars and profile pics aren't working at the moment. One day we'll have a new bright and shiny site...............meanwhile, shall we guess what your avatar is?

Comment

• haha you can do, if you like! Thanks for that I tried a good few times, doh.

Comment

• A coffee bean?
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Congratulations Mr & Mrs Snoop.

Comment

• Congrats to Mr & Mrs Snoop xx
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening All!!

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Puss

take note, its not Mr & Mrs Snoop because Snoop is Mrs Puss's first name! You lot - where's your manners

What have I done today - went to see my Mum and put some foam pipe lagging along the top of a couple of radiators because she's been catching her hand on the corners and breaking the skin. Apparently, your skin gets thinner as you get older. Can you confirm that, rary?
                  Then I went yellow-sticker hunting in Morries - quite successful too Its a good job I don't diet as those 9p doughnuts and cream cakes were too nice to be left for someone else! I'll be heating up an 85p pizza the size of Wales later

Hope you've had a good day - sorry to tell the workers but its Monday tomorrow.

Comment

• Sorry, everyone, for getting you into trouble with VC. It's my fault as I always call him Mr Snoop.

Comment

• They ignore me anyway, Mrs Puss
                      Even when I had a pointy stick, they'd pull faces and poke their tongues out at me!
                      So what made you get married after 35 years?
                      I'm nosey!
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-01-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        The Forum website is being updated and avatars and profile pics aren't working at the moment. One day we'll have a new bright and shiny site...meanwhile, shall we guess what your avatar is?
                        A teabag with a plant growing out of it
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          What have I done today - went to see my Mum and put some foam pipe lagging along the top of a couple of radiators because she's been catching her hand on the corners and breaking the skin. Apparently, your skin gets thinner as you get older. Can you confirm that, rary?
                          How would I know but once I catch up with you I might be able to confirm. On saying that the leg that I bruised three or four weeks ago is very tender and sensitive (just like me), though once the skin thickens I will be fine
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            Good day all,look what i got,for the coop,from a few doors away,last year,someone had a garden fire, setting anothers new shed on fire,they have had it all replaced by their insurance,so i will make good use of it,cannot believe my luck,new designes/thoughts to come up with,thanks son for the heads up and moving it:
                            That's far too good for chooks..............
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo, I guess everyone's havin' a lie in this morning. It's a bit cooler this morning so will have to don mi 'at me thinks. Have a good one.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X