Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Today's discussion with hubby is done and he's off to get the bread and newspaper
    Leaving me to catch up with you lot.
    Just put a big casserole in the slow cooker, that's two days dinners taken care of
    Still no talk of gardening on the horizon due to decorating, but I am thinking about it - promise
    Have a great day folks
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Tis I....Nicos....listen very carefully, I shall type this only once.......

Mornin!

Absolutely no voice at all this morning!

Some may think that is a good thing , but will be too polite to say....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lottie!...that shed is absolutely fantastic!

Comment

• Morning all, Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Snoop, that's a new take on try before you buy! Brilliant shed lottie, your chooks will be very lucky girls!

Colder this morning and dark, thought the days were getting longer? Domestic duties and a visit to the supermarket are the order of the day today...my favs! Not!!

Hope you all have a lovely day...kettle's on, cuppa anyone?
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here but with rainbows promised later on today, not that I believe the weather site.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Mornin!

Some may think that is a good thing , but will be too polite to say....

It'll be a quiet day at your house Nicos
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All - its Monday and I don't care - 'cos I'm a lady of leisure
              Its raining so a trip to the GC to pick up a few books and a little browse around. Won't buy anything of course
              Have a great day and, whoever has my sunshiny stuff, if they return it by this afternoon, no more will be said about it!

Comment

• Good morning. I find myself unexpectedly free today (no child care required as son is off work and going to supervise Elizabeth from his 'bed of pain'). So, I've done some domestic stuff and I am trying to summon the will to go and tidy the garage. It doubles as a potting shed and general tip, so it is a job that I am constantly putting off. And it needs doing so that I can sort out seeds, pots, seed trays etc. And it is indoors, in the dry. When I've finished my coffee .....

Comment

• Good afternoon all,phew i can now breath,wet here,seems to have turned a bit cold jusy now,got to go shopping later on,Nicos i hope your voice comes back soon,peeps will soon get the message after some hand and face movements,looks ext,as per PM,it best left as it is i recone,thank you so much,what i need is a man on a wheel barrow for a few hours when it's dry,one can dream eh ,have a good day planning for the sun shine time.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all! Very damp and wet here in Leeds, its Monday and I have the dreaded cold that's going around. I don't feel too bad, so I'm hoping its not the 3 week horror and is just a baby version!

Glad everyone is well and behaving (except Rary and VC, as always) - congratulations Snoop and Lottie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      I wonder if NSs OH was wishing for the same
                      Not doing much today, had to go up early to watch the older grandsons as our daughter had to go in to hospital for an operation, and its one of those should be a fairly normal procedure;- but? and I am not the best at waiting, I would rather it was me going through an op. rather than one of my children OH up at daughters with the oldest I went a walk with the dog and now at home to do some work in the greenhouse, but cant content myself, right am off to do some housework see you later
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Your daughter will be fine, rary. Your comment about wishing it was you going through the op - reminded me of my nephew, whose young son ?9 has gastroenteritis and is off school.
                        Nephew said to my Mum, "Could have been a lot worse"
                        Mum, still feeling sorry for the little lad says "How could it be worse" and nephew said "It could have been me!".
                        We're not very good at sympathy in my family
                        I've changed my plans - the GC will be tomorrow. Its still raining heavily and nobody has returned my sunshine so I'm "tidying" instead

Comment

• Hope the op goes well rary!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            It'll be a quiet day at your house Nicos
                            Ha! ...yes indeed!
                            I even had to look at the phone whilst it rang- absolutely no point in picking it up!!

Comment

• Thinking of your little un rary x

Comment

• Thanks for the thoughts, she is now home but very sore, she has not to lift anything above 10lbs her mum is the same with me I never get lifting more than 10pounds either and Nicos you are so right no matter what age they are their always our little ones so thanks
                                Last edited by rary; 09-01-2017, 04:02 PM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X