Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Children at school, no work as have far too much rain if anyone wants it? Get better soon Flo
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• morning all,we got dry dull and calm so far,BM that swan is beautifull and very apt,you lot make me laugh,sorry to hear of more colds,hope the voice returns Nicos,just get well,all of you,before the growing season really starts,oh dear,then it's hay fever time,zip it LD,cerial is calling,have a lovely day
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Dogs are going for a very well overdue clip today. They usually get done every 3 months but the place I take them to has become so popular there's a 6 week waiting list. I'll book them in for their next one whilst I'm there.

I missed out on a free greenhouse this week. I mentioned it in a pub last night and now have several people with their ears open for another one for me. I think I might plant those seeds I put out 2 weeks ago.

Well that's me sorted for the day.
        Last edited by JanieB; 12-01-2017, 09:08 AM. Reason: To add smiley
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Saved the swan to to my puter Mal but it wont let me save to my sig, what am i doing wrong ?

Comment

• At the moment, you can't change your avatar or post pictures in your signature. Its connected with the work to the site that Admin are doing in the background to upgrade the forum. That's as much as I know
            Still chucking it down here. Better rain than snow though

Comment

• Ah ok, thanks for that VC.

Comment

• Sorry Jack, I forgot to mention that..............save it for a rainy day, oh it is raining......
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• WE got the rain now,plus it's gone a bit chilly,had a nose down the plots,all looks well,goes off for another look around all things chicken related,i have turned into a bit of a chicken the last week,hehehe.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                    Nah, us welsh like to share Bren its on its way

There's snow here in Derbyshire none in our garden though but its only a few miles away. It feels too cold to snow as my gran used to say.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Well VC its dry and some sun here you are welcome to come up and I will share it with you it has not rained or snowed here for about ten or possibly fifteen minutes, on a more serious note the roads are not too hot here at present, with frozen snow I hope they get out with the salt spreader shortly as I am out to a meeting tonight, and once it's dark I think everything will get worse, I will just have to drive carefully and take my walking boots and jackets with me Well have a comfortable evening Folks, and remember pass on a smile tomorrow
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary take care,and a torch and your phone,just in case,how is your leg,hope it's getting better,must go and sort tea out,hope weather not bad here tomoz,i have to take son on an appointement for 7 am,

Comment

• Its snowing yayy ,i love snow .

Comment

• We have a tad of snow here too.
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Raining now,,

Comment

• Evening, had to go to South Ayrshire for a couple of days. Electricity board were replacing cables to the house and putting up new poles and we had to be there to let them into the house first thing in the morning and last thing at night. We had gale force winds overnight and didn't expect to see them but turn up they did...all Portuguese and Spanish! They needed in to remove the main fuse which they took away with them and returned with it in the evening. Then this morning it snowed and we thought we were going to be snowed in...no such luck. Managed to get home ok. The snow here has now frozen and of course the council don't grit the side roads so it's like a skating rink! Well, off to catch up on what I've missed. Hope everyone has had a good few days and the snow isn't too bad where you are.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X