Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rary, did you find your kitchen doors and cupboards? I think there's a lesson to be learned re. the oven: if you want to keep your wallet shut, keep your mouth shut too!

Friend with a tractor came round earlier and ploughed up a new patch of land for me. Shame he ploughed up half of Mr Snoop's emergency exit road too... Anyway, fingers crossed for no emergencies. I've now got lots of land for me to get working on. Trouble is, it's going to dry out very quickly as it's blowing a gale here and I don't have time to get it all rotovated.

The wind is causing lots of crashing and banging going on outside, but I'm stopping in. Don't want to lose my head to a flying tile or the like.

Have a jolly weekend, everyone.

Comment

• Bertrand Russell - our rescue guinea pig - popped his clogs this morning
      Shall have to break the news to daughter when I pick her up from work - she'll be in bits 'cos she's soft as...

A short internment service is planned for about 3pm under the apple tree - followed be a wake to celebrate his life and achievements

RIP Bertie.
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Good afternoon,

Just popping on while I wait for the removal guys to come back and collect the rest of my things and take them up to the new house.

Have a good day
        Carrie

Comment

• RIP Bertie

My condolences to family and friends.

Comment

• So sorry to here about Bertie!

Good luck with the move Carrie!
            sigpic

Comment

• Heres to "Bertie" RIP

. Cheers!

All errands run and finished with.

The seed tins have been out and sorted through.

Been on line a few hours restocking for the coming season.

Got some funny looks from the OH when the wallet came out mind!.................
              Attached Files
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Awww...poor Bertie....hope your daughter is OK xx
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all,rest in peace bertie and hope your service goes well,hope the move goes well Carrie,another flat or a house and garden ,how is the voice Nicos,good luck with your house guest,my is has turned cold,got some of the tunnel cleared out,and finaly settled on how to put the chicken shed up,using what wood we have rescued,to the best advantage,i maybe can bury that bone a bit now ,and sleep a bit better,i hate to be beaten,,have a good evening all.
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 14-01-2017, 03:25 PM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Glad it's sorted Lottie You're right about the cold - Northeners will need their Big coat
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon

All the bast with your move Carrie, exciting times for you

Sorry to hear about Bertie pig, Baldy I do love jimmy pigs we used to have 5 of them and the last one a male lived to be 8 year old.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Got a house with a garden

Needs a bit of work doing to the fence at the bottom of the garden. The lady who lived here before us liked flowers so plenty of flowers in front and back garden.

I am sure i will be asking you guys a lot of questions about them when they start flowering.
                        Last edited by cariann88; 14-01-2017, 06:03 PM.
                        Carrie

Comment

• Really pleased for you Carrie,god bless all you do and grow there,yay room for a green house,are you still able to keep the allotment going,see we also asking questions hehehe.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                            Rary, did you find your kitchen doors and cupboards? I think there's a lesson to be learned re. the oven: if you want to keep your wallet shut, keep your mouth shut too!
                            No Snoop not found any cheap enough for me yet, and a typical wuman give out advice when its too late but thanks anyway some other poor man might read it and learn
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening Folks, my OH wanted to go looking at doors and being an obedient husband I did as I was told, but unfortunately nothing suitable found either the colour was not right for her or the price was not right for me, we did drop into a GC where they were selling off seed at half price, I did look at the veg seeds but being strong willed I never bought any I also had a look at some flower seeds but I did not need some of them so I only bought a dozen packets of them ah well it will keep me busy sowing them, I also found two bags of daffs. in the greenhouse today and here was me thinking I was doing well not buying any this winter, it must have been a bargain price they were going for, will need to get them planted sometime over the next two or three weeks Well enjoy the rest of the weekend, and just think it wont be long till spring. Goodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• When you sit down for a wine after a busy day and catch a glimpse of your Christmas socks I know I need new glasses but this is something else!

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X