Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The photos are lovely, Susie, but I shivered looking at the girls in their sleeveless dresses. I'd have been there with a fleece on top and a woolly hat

Jay, its snowed on my wedding day in April too. Don't think we're talking about the same April though

Comment

• evening all,Carrie,you will be required to let them know your new address ,i would make some enquires,like if its a council site,what are the rules,also how long before your renewal,and is there a waiting list,i would hate for you to have things growing just to be tolled to leave at the wrong time of year,might be worth while seeing if anything nearer in your new area just in case,have a look on line see what you come up with
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• thanks. i will. i like my plot and put lots of work in it so id hate to give it up. i have tried looking at the council rules but it dont say nothing about moving away from the allotment. i will have to ask the guy whonis running the site and see what he says.
        Carrie

Comment

• Evening all. Lovely photos susie, glad you all had a great day. Had a fun morning /afternoon at angle today - the muddy side! Eldest fell in a big & got covered in mud, just after loosing and retrieving wellies. Sowing aubergines tonight
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Just sorted it. I get to keep my plot
            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by SusieG View Post
              (I'm actually the rather older lady(!?) on the far right sporting a fascinator, wearing a demure knee-length, damson-coloured dress - and proudly even managed to keep my 'heels' on all day right through the evening, cutting-a-rug on the dance floor, 'til about 11.30 - paying the price now though ....... today my knee is painfully swollen and my back giving me some problems too!

Oh well, I enjoyed myself at the time - it was worth it...!!! )
              Two questions 1/ what's a fascinator? and 2/ is damson not just an other shade of purple?
              Also I think it must have been a woman that thought up the tortures for the inquisition, if they are willing to put themselves through torture for fashion, what would they do to get information out of someone
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• realy pleased for you Carrie,now you can just carry on and plan without a bother
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening, I have a question. Every so often, usually at night, I have a sneezing fit which can go on for five minutes or more. My son and my father also suffer this but it seems no one else in the family does. Usually for them it's one or two sneezes. Question is does anyone else have this happen to them or are we odd or just normal? (Answer very carefully now peeps! )

Anyhoo, hope everyone has had a good day. Great news on the plot Carrie, you're now spoilt for choice on where and what to grow!

Wishing you all a good night...see you in the morning!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                    Evening all. Lovely photos susie, glad you all had a great day. Had a fun morning /afternoon at angle today - the muddy side! Eldest fell in a big & got covered in mud, just after loosing and retrieving wellies. Sowing aubergines tonight
                    Haven't been to Angle for years. I used to work with a chap who became Vicar of Angle with Castlemartin and a couple of other parishes. He'd write at Christmas with tales of cows falling in the sea and skeletons exposed when the cliffs were eroded. Fascinating place! You're so lucky having it on your doorstep.

Comment

• Morning crew - Up early a quick coffee and a surf of the vine then back onto the accounts, going to have to do the books as things happen rather than going through a huge pile of receipts at the end of the financial year. Hope the weather is going to improve I really need to get cracking on both allotments, I feel like I'm losing headway.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning Cad and All Foggy here. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, I'm up.
                          It's new heating day, and boy am I glad I'm moving out. This house is so back to basics, himself better not lose his momentum getting this project finished lol.
                          So, I'm going to work all day to escape the workmen and check into the hotel late afternoon.
                          Going to take a seed catalogue with me for company. Actually, I'd be better to take my seed TIN with me before I order any more. I have located my electric propagator, so will be full steam ahead when I can ...
                          Have a great day folks
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            Evening, I have a question. Every so often, usually at night, I have a sneezing fit which can go on for five minutes or more. My son and my father also suffer this but it seems no one else in the family does. Usually for them it's one or two sneezes. Question is does anyone else have this happen to them or are we odd or just normal? (Answer very carefully now peeps!
                            Odd definitely odd...... but you do have my sympathy, I sometimes go into a sneezing fit where I could have ten to fifteen sneezes at a time but not five minuets, now if I come across someone who sneezes that length of time I will find out if they are related to you
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'all!
                              Cor...it's stopped raining!

I'm intending to cut back and remove 'dead stuff' from my pots and tubs (got loads at the front of the house) in preparation for the daffs coming through.
                              And nope...still not got round to planting out the new daff bulbs yet!

Might go to Pilates later....still not feeling very good and hardly any voice...still!, but I feel a bit of a gentle stretch will do me good.
                              Have a great day peeps....
                              Last edited by Nicos; 16-01-2017, 08:11 AM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning raining here and according to the weather its set for the day so won't be doing much outdoors today.
                                I'll go through my seed box I know i need parsnips but not sure what else. Have you noticed we never get parsnip seeds with GYO mag.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X