Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason I'm late is due to an allotment committee meeting, in the pub last night that included a meal and far to many drinks, then a slow walk and bus ride home.

Finally the contractor is visiting with his partner today to look at the bathroom and hopefully will start the work in Feb and finally we will have a wet room and no more trying to get the wife in the bath!
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning a busy shopping day Nicos just wondering has your voice come back yet.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all from foggy Nestland. I won't stay long as I still have a touch of Man-Flu & don't want to pass it on so you all have a good day.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hazel, two words, six letters each! How are the kittens?

Morning all, dull but dry this morning. Quite mild too. Think domestics better be the top of the to do list today as I haven't to done anything the last couple of days. Enjoy the shopping Nicos! Have a great day everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Coffee's brewing here if anyone wants some...

Looks like a fab day. OH has been sorting his boxes of gubbins out and now wants to burn them all at the allotment. At least there's no moaning when I want to go up there!

I've started selling some seeds for charity and it's gone a bit bonkers - I'll have to do a project spreadsheet to keep track of it. Gaaaaaaaahhhhh!
            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Nicos just wondering has your voice come back yet.
              Nope!
              I can come out with a few deep/gravelly/husky part words , but then need to rest it cos even that starts to go!
              ...I can whisper and whistle though

Saw my GP a couple of days ago for something else ...he had a look and continued to whisper back to me!
              Glad he found it funny

Went swimming yesterday for 45 mins....and whispered to my friend nonstop!
              Strange how loud you can actually whisper...
              Laugh...?....what else can ya do ?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Snow clouds overhead. Not sure how much they'll dump on us and how much on the nearby mountains. Whatever does fall will settle as the ground is rock hard from the cold. The forecast says snow for the next few days. Which has got me into slave driving mode. Poor Mr Snoop has been gathering kindling and thick sticks to keep me warm!

Don't think we'll be getting any cabbages or caulis this year. I checked on them yesterday and they were rock solid. They've been like that for days now. The price of veg has shot up here too. Six euros for a kilo of courgettes at our usual (cheap) stall in the market. In the summer, I can't even give them away.

Comment

• Saw that on tv this morning Snoop, snow on the beaches of Majorca...who would have thought!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• My this thread is very quiet today.
                    Good evening, an other dull mild day today, went to a coffee morning this morning then we went to a GC at Braehead, decided to treat OH so had afternoon tea (wont rush back) once I paid for the tea (sat for a wee while once we had finished, but eventually she opened her purse to give me the money to go and pay it) we had a look round finished up buying some lilies, gladioli and seed potatoes and some seeds, I really need to work on this and stop spending money, once we were home I made the tea, which reminds me I will need to see about a new tin opener, after tea went out to the greenhouse where I found a flat worm, I keep my wormery in the g/house I checked that but seems ok, my g/house sits on a 4 inch base wall the base is sealed by the concret floor of the G/house so it could only have gat in via the door space I have now flooded the door runner track with vinegar and tomorrow I will seal the ends of the track so that I can leave level of vinegar in it, I have also put a copper band round the base of the wormery and sprayed the feet with wd40 it might work but I will try and get some grease to cover the base of the legs, willing to give anything a try against these things, I really don't like them. Well I wish you all a good night, and I note Nicos`s OH is having a quiet time and Mr Snoop is using thick sticks to keep Snoop warm, no I'm not going into that, I suppose we all tried new things when we got married. Goodnight
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening!
                      Yup....Mr Nicos is indeed having a quiet time of it rary!

How many words a day are we women supposed to say on average?....there is an official average if I recall?
                      Well....te he...I'm saving them all up just for him....lucky, lucky man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Evening!
                        Yup....Mr Nicos is indeed having a quiet time of it rary!

How many words a day are we women supposed to say on average?....there is an official average if I recall?
                        Well....te he...I'm saving them all up just for him....lucky, lucky man!
                        Average and women two words that never seem to sound right together
                        And poor fellow he has my sympathies
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Yes, I feel sorry for him too....he's having to do all the talking......

Comment

• Morning Nicos and All and Happy Friday FIL is home Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, I am back home now - hooray
                              Heating system working well, decorating re commenced yesterday. My bedroom is finished bar carpets.
                              LOTS of cleaning up to do ......
                              Anyhow, have a great day everyone
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Coconut spice porridge on the go if you want it. Cold but clear here. OH is one of the dwarves, so "hi-ho hi-ho" & all that. Weekend tomorrow yippee!
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X