Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just popping in to say goodnight before I disappear in a puff of smoke.............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• And its Nos da from me. Hope to see you all tomorrow - if the Vine behaves itself

Comment

• .............and another thing.........where's mi bladdy albums gone?.............
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I suspected the much talked about downtime and improvements had finally happened yesterday morning, I've got a nice stuffy nose and can't sleep so come down here to surf and make myself more knackered so that I may be able in an hour or two.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Not so sure Cad.
            We were told we would be given notice of it happening

If anyone spots any probs/differences please could you let us know?
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• And a few hours later....

Mornin n'all n'all

Fingers crossed we have access to the Vine today!...seemed strange didn't it?

At least I managed to clear out part of the bedroom where I had loads of second hand books...they are now neatly filling 3bookcases in the study

More indoor stuff today...another very cold night-it's -7C at the moment.
              Think I'all pick some sprouts to go with the roast lamb today- bet they'll be lovely ...also some parsnips if I can get the fork into the ground.
              Might even do some much needed ironing

What's everyone else planning for today?!
              Bedroom looks tidier and larger too!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all!

Had a late night packing seeds. But we're off to the snooker final today - we're in row D so watch out for Sparrow's grinning (gurning) face on t'telly if snooker's your thing. We're driving - hope the roads aren't too slippy for Maud, though first we've got to defrost her. She's icy on the inside...
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning All missed you yesterday ) Frosty here. Just waiting for tea in bed. I have pastry to make for meat and tater pies, a chicken to roast, soup to make, ironing to do and all after a FEB. Day of rest?
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All - Sparrow glad the snips arrived OK would have answered the message but phone upgrading operating system, watch those roads especially as the ice thaws and it looks like water.

After a half day in bed Thursday and feeling rough Friday, yesterday was all about de cluttering the office so the contractor can get to the heating drain off point when he starts on our wet room next month. I one very excited Mrs C because after all the problems we have had finding and keeping a contractor it's finally going to happen.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Another cold start to the day here, -4.8 in the garden at the moment. No allotment today as everything we be frozen solid....looks like a trip to the shops instead

Comment

• Morning all, very frosty outside
                        After a hearty breakfast of boiled egg and soldiers, I have started to put my craft portion of my bedroom back. So far, so good, only half of it gone walkies. Come for a browse on here while I think a. What's missing and b. Where is it?
                        Hubby is painting his own bedroom today, a nice bright blue colour. Nice change from the lilacs/Aqua/purples. Wasn't always his room you see.
                        Egg boxes collecting, will buy some charlottes this coming week and start chitting
                        That's me for today, cleaning, putting back, locating and cooking is waiting
                        Have a great day
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, I see posts of yesterday have disappeared...oh well! It's damp today, I was expecting frost but no rain instead. Ironing today and then out for a short walk, desperately need some exercise. Hope you all have a lovely day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning its cold here but nowhere as cold as it is were Nicos is.

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            .............and another thing.........where's mi bladdy albums gone?.............
                            We're not sure what's been happening BM hopefully admin will tell us on Monday.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,am up but not awake yet,see you later if the connections are still in place
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Congrats on passing your driving test Carrie
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X