Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^Did I miss that post? Congratulations and well done Carrie!

Sorry have just seen the post!
    Last edited by Jay22; 22-01-2017, 11:17 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Many congrats from me too
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well done Carrie
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I've worked out yesterdays vine problem............PP, what did you do?...................it was ok till you came back..............
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Afternoon,not many on the forum last few days.
            We checked out the lottie earlier on,all is well,sunny but cold.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Well done Carrie....

Comment

• Ahhh! Your all back!

Where did you all get to yesterday? ...................
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                  Ahhh! Your all back!

Where did you all get to yesterday? ...................
                  The grapevine was abducted by Aliens and we all have missing time, it's as if yesterday didn't exist ! OK the site was down for a while and some posts are missing in action
                  Last edited by Cadalot; 22-01-2017, 04:34 PM.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Yeah! Just catching up!

Weird!
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Thank you hopefully should be picking my car up tomorrow. Wont have get taxis to the garden centre no more and be able to buy more things
                      Carrie

Comment

• good evening, it look like I missed something over the weekend with all the missing posts and photos etc. I wonder if my entry into the snow creation comp. has been lost, after all the hours I spent on it too just as well I kept a backupClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG0259Aa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	2370821
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I should have added, no I had not entered any competition
                          Well I hope you all have had a good weekend, I have been busy with Burns Suppers Friday and Saturday nights, feel shattered tonight as it was the back of two before I was home this morning, I got stopped by the police who asked me where I was going, so told him I was on my way to a lecture, he wasn't taken on with my answer as he said no one gives lectures at that time of the morning, so I asked if he has ever went into my house at that time of the morning just joking, but the first question I was asked this morning was WHAT TIME DID YOU GET IN you cant really get the tone right in print, but it did feel as if the temperature dropped a degree or two when it was asked. Well enjoy you week and try to pass on a smile to a stranger Goodnight
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all!

I won't be seeing much of you for a few weeks because I'm off on my hols and I won't have much internet access. I'll be popping in from time to time to see how you're getting on though, so behave yourselves!
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Enjoy yourself Martin...it's not Vegas then? Go on, tell us where are you off too? (Said in my posh Welsh accent?) im curious

Comment

• Martin's going to over by there, Scarlet Have a great holiday and come back raring to sow
                                Nothing much to report from here so I must be behaving myself
                                Well done Carrie on passing your test. There'll be no stopping you now with a car - how far is it to your allotment?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X