This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy Martin.
    Last edited by Ms-T; 22-01-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Morning all,to dark to see outside,no street lamps on yet,yup,not slept to well for some unknown reason,no one on here to chat with,so off to watch dawn brake,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning Lottie and All Frosty here Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all
          Another super cold morning...-7C...this should be disposing of a fair few greenfly, caterpillars etc on the brassicas!
          Domestics and Pilates for me today...and keeping the woodfire going.

Have a great day peeps....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning vines, bitter cold and frosty here again today. Just wish this cough and thick head would go. I guess it's the time of year for these things. How is everyone else doing today?
            Last edited by Cadalot; 23-01-2017, 06:35 AM.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning, a cold frosty start here, I would like to see more morning's like this to kill of some of the garden pests, well need to move taking the car in for a service today, so need to get my skates on. Have a good day folks
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all. Not as cold as yesterday here. Food shopping & hoovering this morning then collecting little one at lunchtime. Best get a move on - packed lunches to make. Have a nice day peeps.
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All

Very cold with freezing fog, trees look like an Xmas scene.

I'm a very lucky boy today.....got wallpapering to do!

Keep warm all

Comment

• ^^^^i would have happily swapped my morning job with you GL! Stan had a very bad tummy all day yesterday...unfortunately it didn't improve over night. Two rooms plastered..and the smell YUK I didn't know what to do first.

Anyway, floors all scrubbed...dogs bed in the wash..stan and Scarlet showered and smelling of roses

Comment

• Morning everybody. Foggy here too
                      Poor you Scarlet, the joys of having pets - not
                      We at least have some furniture back in our undecorated living room. Daughter came over with partner yesterday and helped hubby lifting things.
                      He's having a morning taking stuff to the dump, old carpets, murdered Hoover, etc
                      I'm going to enjoy the few hours peace to find the rest of my craft stuff
                      Have a great day
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post

Very cold with freezing fog, trees look like an Xmas scene.
                        It's like that here as well not a good day if you've got to go out, garden does look pretty though.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, a lovely cold and friosty morning here too...love it. Yuk Scarlet, rather you than me! Hope Stan is ok this morning.
                          Off to make some soup and then domestics for me. Have a great day everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Scarlet what a carry on,you must have a very strong tummy,got my magic fairy on duty,dinner in the slow cooker,so a lazier day for me,hope it stays that way,now i do not mind wallpapering,if we were nearer,i could have traded some jobs and helped you out,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Is this place only open half days recently, or is it my imagination?
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We are all a figment of your imagination Flo
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X