This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    Is this place only open half days recently, or is it my imagination?
    What do you mean Flo. does your your imagination only open half days
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all Frosty again in reality. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

Domestics again for me today.....bleugggggh....
        Roll on Spring/summer!

Have a great day y'all....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, foggy and cold here, housework for me too
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. No frost this morning. Mightily relieved I'm not a brass monkey. On the plus side, at least some nasties will have been killed off. Hope the techie guys get things fixed.

Comment

• Morning all from a cold, foggy Nestland. So glad I prepared all of the beds yesterday. Have a good one.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning All

Slight frost this morning. Having been on domestic duties for two days I am off to the plots even if it means just sitting there
                Last edited by Greenleaves; 24-01-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Morning frosty and foggy here, its odd the temps higher than this time yesterday but it feel much colder. O
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,been a good frost here,sun is out melting it,so good vibes are floating about,help yourselfes they are in the big dish,have a good day
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, dull and damp here! Well we were late on parade today. Woke to the alarm as usual but instead of hitting snooze I switched it off, rolled over and woke at....9.20!!!! To say OH was late for work was an understatement!
                      Housework for me, in particular ironing shirts so better get going. Hope you all have a lovely day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Very quiet round here today! It is very very cold, but trying to be sunshiny here in Leeds. I've just been told that Thursday is going to be colder I wish I could hibernate until spring!

Comment

• Vix, I much prefer the cold to the damp we have up here!
                          Last edited by Jay22; 24-01-2017, 07:45 PM. Reason: Sp. here not hear! Duh!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very cold here still -10 most nights, and the soil is frozen solid down to about 20cm!

Yeh- I prefer cold and dry to wet and windy...at least things stay where they should be in the garden!!!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Pre evening all.
                              Well, housework didn't get far, started making cards for the charity shop, helped hubby sort out the airing cupboard, it's a huge space without the cylinder tank in it. It has now got all our Christmas stuff on the top shelf, nothing in the next one, towels etc on the next one, because I can reach it ok. Have used the rest of the cupboard to store all the carp that was in the little room, cause it's the next one to be decorated.
                              Walked the cards up to the shop, had two cups of tea, then walked back. Fitbit showed 33 mins of cardio, felt much longer than that ....
                              Nice bit of lamb for dinner tonight, felt I had quite a productive day today. Spied my new electric propagator again.
                              Have a nice evening
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ooh, it's quiet tonight - is everyone ok? Busy few days. Took youngest to fresheast yesterday while eldest still in school - beautiful afternoon.

Eldest still a bit grotty - didn't want to go to after school activity today so home instead.

Youngest has vaccinations tomorrow, so off to buy a bag of chocolate buttons for distraction purposes in the morning.

Night night all. Roping OH into measuring veg patch at the weekend to do a plan - there's a real danger I might be organised this year . Don't worry - I'm sure it won't last.....
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X