Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, freezing cold this morning! What a night. Went to bed early to read for a while, went to sleep about midnight and have had about 3 ½ hours sleep! The neighbour three doors down must be away and their house alarm woke me at around 2.30am. That was me, tossing and turning so decided to read a little. Finally nodded off about 3.30 to be awakened by Harry dog wanting out just after 4am. That was me again, I've been awake since then so I'm tired and grumpy! To top it all OH slept through the whole thing! So today I'm doing nothing!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Good for you Jay...a little siesta later perhaps?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,this frosty stuff is better than the snow,most things keep flowing.
        Hope your getting better Nicos,VC that made me laugh,my word just how fast is this year going ,got a bit of sewing to do later on,now just how did i fit all i used to do,into 1 day,have a good day all.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all

Hope everyone is having a good week, because I haven't had a particularly good one, but I am sure my troubles are small compared to other people's..

Anyways, it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ...so hopefully things will take a turn for the better.....

No big plans for the weekend, just some pottering if weather allows..
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• VC, The allotment is only a 15 min car ride away.
            Last edited by cariann88; 27-01-2017, 09:04 AM.
            Carrie

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

Freezing and foggy here at the mo

Undecided what the day will bring at the minute, defoe taking the car to the car wash as it is "Hacky"

Coffee first!
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good morning,

Sorry i aint been on for a few days. My internet dont get installed until Tuesday. And i only have a bit of internet left on my phone.

I didnt pick the car up. They want proff of my full driving licence so now i am having to wait till it comes. Wish it would hurry up!!

I will be fully back on here some point Tuesday.

Have a good day
                Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Vix i used to love scrambled eggs but now my favourite way of eating eggs is poached. have them a couple of times a week.
                  Funny you should say that Bren, not had poached egg in years and last Sunday while at work I ordered 2 poached egg on toast with three rashes of bacon and beans for breakfast, gorgeous!

And have had it a further three times this week!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Bacon?...bacon?.....

Just stop it will ya?

*drooooolsss

*then droooools a bit more.......

Comment

• You'll be saying you had crumpets next won't ya? ...eh?

Comment

• I went shopping yesterday and bought bacon and crumpets. Yumm. I had beans on toast with 2 poached eggs (cooked in vinegar water) on top, and lots of Worcester sauce for my tea.
                        Last edited by JanieB; 27-01-2017, 10:36 AM.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                          so I'm tired and grumpy! So today I'm doing nothing!!
                          My OHs like that and she sleeps all night, mind you she got wakened about one last night, and because of that she wouldn't go out and clear the frost of my car, but I had to do it
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                            I went shopping yesterday and bought bacon and crumpets. Yumm. I had beans on toast with 2 poached eggs (cooked in vinegar water) on top, and lots of Worcester sauce for my tea.
                            Janie, please enlighten me on this subject!

My old dear had a poached egg pan (The one you put water in the base and have a lid with 4 little semi circular miniture frying pans in) can't on earth remember who was awarded that when she past away!

Anyhow! Without one? Water, vinegar, crack your egg n drop it in stering as you do! Is that my correct way of thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                              I went shopping yesterday and bought bacon and crumpets.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

• Janie' s rubbing it it Nicos! Honest!

Not only that, as way of reward, she can't get em out of her car!

"Karma" Bights back!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X