Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Folks, Nicos if you like rain you should move to N. Ayrshire or as Buff calls it Rain Central, and he stays in the drier end! You can guarantee rain twice a week, three days the first time four days the second. Well what ever the weather have a good day, and be courteous to folks, especially the elderly, remember you could be corresponding with them on the Vine
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Gosh!...where is everyone?

Is someone handing out free money?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh...can't be ...cos rary is here!
        :
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, rain, not too heavy and a bit windy this morning! It's also dark. Not going out today, going to,catch up on washing and ironing. I don't know why I don't just iron as the things dry, I procrastinate and then up with a pile! Right off for a cuppa...have a nice day!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning it's very windy here, enough to blow you away as my gran used to say. Stay safe out there.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all. Wet, rainy and gale force wind with a yellow weather warning. Another day indoors me thinks.
              Where is everybody? Logged on last night snd there was nobody about.
              Have a good day all..

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hope you're feeling better HH.

Horrid day today so it's out with the seed tins and it's time to knuckle down and get that growing plan properly sorted!
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning all, nice easy start to the day for me today, tea and toast in bed, seeds sown (not in bed), just easing myself into a late start at work

Comment

• Morning all,just popped in for a coffee time,help yourselves,have started painting the kitchen again,trying to give it a neede lift,seeing as i cannot procede YET with the hen's what with the weather and DEFA,decided to do sumat else,it feels harder work than before,but i will get there.
                    Rary if you were nearer i WOULD help you,in exchange for a skill you have,right back to some more emulsioning,have a good day all.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks for the kind wishes - all ok now except standard winter sniffles. Went to gym again last night and didn't puke up so I'm obviously not allergic to it and have no excuse not to go

Eucharist service at school today, wasn't going to go but one of the other mums guilt tripped me into it, & worth it for happy smile from eldest when I was spotted. Meant to be working this pm but soooooo cold, bracing myself to do it

Lots of seedlings to take out of propogater & put on windowsills this weekend as they're hitting the top of the propogater. Means more space for more seeds to be sown as well
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening All Getting very windy here. Had my ears lowered today It's echoing in here tonight so I'm off on the game, 'night all
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening everyone, had the family round for tea tonight, so spent the afternoon cooking for them. Loved it.
                          Nice to cook for a few more than two - once in a while
                          Hope everyone is well
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Gosh!...where is everyone?

Is someone handing out free money?
                            Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Oh...can't be ...cos rary is here!
                            That hurt really hurt what a terrible thing to say........if you had added your comments in the second post to the first post instead of two separate posts I would not have felt a sudden panic thinking I had missed something
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all and Happy Friday Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning troops, well looking at the weather forecast, I may be able to get to the allotments on Sunday, but just how wet is that soil still going to be?

I have scaffold boards to cut up to make the beds for my walking onions and greenhouse frame bases and the sacks of hops to relocate so I can continue with levelling the paving slabs, but the hardcore and stone are still in the rest of the allotment that needs digging.

I'm now getting doubtful about having the paved area ready for the greenhouse erection by the end of March.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X