Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed for you Cad Just heard that vegetables in supermarkets are rationed because of rain in Spain. Well.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Thanks FF - I'm itching to get diggin' but anything that moves me forward will be good.

The short dark winter days cause me to suffer from SAD ......... Seed Acquisition Disorder
      Last edited by Cadalot; 03-02-2017, 06:06 AM.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, what a rotten nights sleep I had, story of my life lately
        It's Friday and I have work this morning, if I can keep my eyes open that is.
        Hope you all have a good day, it's windy out there !
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, same here NS, it's not good! It's actually dry this morning but the garden is like a marsh! It never used to be as bad as this, short of digging the whole lawn up and sorting out the drainage...which is not going to happen as it's too big...we just have to put up with it but Harry dog has mud up to his elbows and you can imagine what the floors (wooden thank goodness) are like if I don't catch him when he come in! Unfortunately I have a funeral this morning, one of the mums from the village we used to stay in who brought her kids up with me...she's was only 55, you can imagine the shock when I heard!
          On a nicer note my daughter and son in law are up for a quick visit this weekend. Looking forward to seeing them.
          Hope you all have a lovely day, those with the storm, stay safe.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning it was very windy yesterday evening but its calm just now plus the pavements are dry not seen that for ages.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Its' FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Where are the weeks going? Busy week for me with a few days in London at the start of the week for work purposes..then catch up when I got back here, and now it's Friday!!

Six Nations time again too, so come on Ireland against the Scots tomorrow
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,nice and bright here,and much warmer,storms stay safe peeps,Nicos how are you now,very sad Jay,Cad before we know it,the ground will burst into life,then all systems go,top coat of paint later on,not time to do before,have a good day all.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

quiet day in for me today ...not decided what to do yet, but I had a cooking spree yesterday , so the day won't involve cooking

OH really looking forward to the ruby too...

have a great day peeps
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Rain thinking about starting, si day doing a sort out for me starting with the utility room. Not meant to rain at the weekend fingers crossed. Hope it goes as well as these things can Jay. Youngest v excited for show and tell with a swan feather today.
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all. The storm and the rain have passed but the sky is still grey. Looking forward to an afternoon with three of my grandkids today. Two of them have half days and we will collect the other one later in the day. It gets harder to get them all together when they are all in different schools with different time tables.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

Lovely Sunshine here this morning which is nice to see, not ventured out yet, but looks a little on the cold said, but hey!

A few jobs to do first, couple of errands to run then the rest of the day will be a very relaxing seed sowing day, with a few cold ones of course!

Have fun everyone!
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Happy Friday
                          No sunshine here but lots of rain instead. It'll be sunny later, of course!
                          To amuse myself I've cut an inch or two off my hair at the back (not ON my back). Don't think its very straight though. Fortunately, I can't see the back of my head so it won't worry me!
                          I hate going to the hairdressers. They're not really interested in my holidays - especially when I tell them life's one long holiday when you're retired
                          Does anyone else cut their own hair? Any tips?
                          Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing

Comment

• Tea break have cleared out under sink in utility, got two big boxes for charity and tip. Just pulled out half rotten collapsed bottom shelf, now going to hunt for something to use as a temporary shelf until OH can build a new one (so needs to last at least 6 months )
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Yeh.....I cut mine and OH's...have done for years!
                              Saves an absolute fortune!( more seeds and plants e.g.?)

I managed to persuade a hairdresser to sell me a pair of their 'old' scissors. They need to replace them regularly, but even after several years, they are waaaay sharper (and easier to use) than any other brand new general scissors I have tried to use...
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I used to cut OH's but since the time I accidentally gave him a mullet he's a bit wary

I have long hair, & if you comb it through, put it in a ponytail on your forehead (like a unicorn) & hold it straight above your head you can give it a trim.
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X