X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rope trick worked lottie...I'm back!
    sigpic

Comment

• Back ... Back ... Back ... Back ... Back .... (That's the echo in here )
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• good evening, it was actually quite a nice day here no rain some sunshine, but a cold wind blowing, started trying to tidy up the flower beds today but not much that I could get done as the ground, like Jays is saturated, need to get a couple of dry days so that I can get some daffodils planted, along with 2 doz. lilies I am going to give my version of the Mittleider method a try, as I have acquired some 16-16-16 NPK feeding, some gypsum, epsom salts and some lime cant get borax nowadays but will give some thought to this and see what I can come up with, if it works I will post some photos, if it doesn't , well you might never see it mentioned again. Well I wish you all a good night and remember it will soon be the weekend again, for those who look forward to it although I think their are a number on the Vine who treat it as just an other day Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning FF and any other nutters out there and awake this early and of course those of you that are still condensing snot and will be with us later
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Not going to have internet in a sec, so just bobbing in to say how-do!

Have a great day peeps ...see ya later....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all..Hope everyone is keeping well....

It's Thursday already; where did that week go?
                Cycled to work this morning so feeling fresh and contemplating a day's work now
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, cold start, just driven down to Middlesex and its trying to snow here, just little spotty bits at the moment. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea but Mrs JJ is going to be curtain twitching all day today, worse than the kids....

Comment

• Morning all, I live in Middlesex, can't see any snow John, but it's cold enough out there for sure
                    I have elected to be driven to work today because of it, brrr
                    Decorating is coming along well, half a front room painted, carpets and curtains next week.
                    It will be just the hall stairs and landing after that.
                    Have a good day everyone
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning, a cold sunny morning but can see cloud moving down from the north, kids dropped off at school and now having a cup of coffee, where Trip has had a cycle and now contemplating a days work I have had a drive and now contemplating bed after all its quite tiring dropping children off at school NS glad to see you are decorating is going well but hope we never meet up, it could cause matrimonial disharmony in the rary household OH thinks decorating the home takes months. Beds out just been told to move myself as "we" are going out shopping. Bye
                      Last edited by rary; 09-02-2017, 08:18 AM.
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning, no snow here John but we've got it forecast for Friday and over the weekend, is Mrs JJ hoping for enough to build a snowman
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, chilly and dry here...no sun though rary. Hobbling about this morning with a sore back...went to bed ok last night so not sure what I've done but it's painful. This getting older lark doesn't come on its own I'll tell you!
                          Hope you all have a lovely day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just started snowing, flippin' Baltic(or even further north) temperatures out there, think the fishing might get cancelled tonight, going soft in my auld age.

Comment

• I love the snow but we very rarely get it here in great amounts...it tries but never hangs around much.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                                Morning, no snow here John but we've got it forecast for Friday and over the weekend, is Mrs JJ hoping for enough to build a snowman
                                Yep, and snowballs and photography and for going sledging with the kids and for walks when you hear the crunch under your feet but everything else sounds like it's wrapped in cotton wool........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X