Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning girls from a Sunny, cold, windy Nestland..........just got back in from re-attaching the reed fencing that had blown loose.............now, where's the BACON!.....................................sorry Burnie but it's got to be done.
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 13-02-2017, 08:36 AM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin bacon.....

Hope everyone had a good weekend?
      We have a lovely sunny start to the week too...supposed to get up to 15C this week, and no frosts!...yipppeeee...looks like I can finally get stuck into the garden!
      The sun on yr back and a wheelbarrow full of weeds -what could be better?
      (apart from a big mug of tea and a bacon butty)
      Last edited by Nicos; 13-02-2017, 08:43 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• You can go right off people ya know lol

Comment

• It's pouring here. Again.

I'm getting fed up.

Comment

• Rained steadidly last night and this morning, lovely. The garden is looking fresh with all the dust washed off the trees. I've run out of containers to store the rainwater.

Comment

• Morning All! Its nippy but sunny. Can't have everything
              Off to see my Mum soon - maybe it will have warmed up by the time I come back
              Have a great day whateffer the weffer

Comment

• Snoop....it'll stop eventually!

Comment

• Another Monday filled with cooking x 2 (outlaws) Ocean Pie, Chicken Pasties and squash'n'sweet tater soup. Why do I put myself through this on a day off?
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Beautiful day. Feel I should be out in the garden but I'll finish cleaning the kitchen including the windowsills.

Next door having the bully of a tree cut down so I might have some sunshine in my garden for the first time in years. It won't stop the roots producing saplings but at least the leaves won't be producing them as well. I've asked the chap to come back and give me a quote to chop down a couple of mine. That will give my other next door neighbour more sunshine in her garden as well. I'll keep the holly, lilac, 2 cherries and a buddleia. The others are spindly and half dead and it will give me room to put up a green house.

Right coffee break nearly over, I'm going to start a new thread then back to the kitchen.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good news about the tree Janie!
                      Finally eh?...you've been waiting long enough!

Comment

• Afternoon we've got sunshine
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Busy morning hanging out laundry & mowing lawn (had to clear toys off it first). Then collected youngest. Lots of playing, arty crafty stuff & painting, plus i managed to hang out more laundry, do dishwasher, sweep floor and complete VC's clutter challenge

Youngest now a bit tired, cosied up on sofa with a blanket and first tv of the day. Hope they don't fall asleep - will allow 20 minutes if it happens & deploy the usual method of waking up - the dog & dog treats.

Chicken in oven, eldest has football club after school so collecting at 4, then out again with eldest at 5.15. Gym again tonight - leaving out the rowing machine tonight as have a bad shoulder/arm.
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon, cold and cloudy but dry here at present, was out a walk with the dog this morning and collected some wood for the fire, then was out with two of the grandchildren and collected a lot of muck on my shoes, the shoes are off before someone sees them and gives me into trouble, now patiently waiting for the parents coming home, school holidays should only be at the weekends when the parents are off. I note Janie is going to get a couple of trees cut down, I wish my neighbour would cut down six trees as I get no sunlight in the garden till about two o clock plus their roots cover the garden taking all the nutrients out of it (perhaps I should go to the rant thread) well now I think I will have a coffee, enjoy the rest of the day
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Well the cloud cleared a bit and we have blue sky above us but the Sun is behind some cloud, decided to go my own house for a time to cut down some hedges, I have a six foot fence around the back garden which is covered with ivy and above that its Hawthorne and ash so have cut away some of it but shoulders are to sore to do a lot, with my legs sore forme out walking twice and shoulders sore from stretching up it makes me wonder what it will be like when I get old, (can anyone tell me after all with the number of Grapes on the Vine we can't all be spring chickens). Well I am off to see if I can persuade OH to give me a massage, I might be away for some time
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Can you believe this! As we had a glorious day I arranged to meet my son and partner - who are both teachers and therefore on half term - for a circular walk on the Ridgeway with lunch at the finish. So glowing with fresh air and tums rumbling we pitched up at the The Bell - closed on Mondays!! oh well lets go down to the Four Points some 2 miles away. Yes it is open but no tables and we can't get lunch. Maybe to do with 2 courses for £6 for seniors Mon/Tues/Weds. Right - we'll go to the Red Lion - about 4 miles away. Plenty of cars in the car park - sorry mates, closed for a refurb!! We finally got our lunch at The Swan - very good too although not exactly pub grub. And there I was - tiptoeing across 4 car parks in my socks as my boots had a pound of sticky mud on each one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X