Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Flo and crew, mild here as well, had to step outside to have a look around and see what was going on especially as my Power Bee solar lights are still shining brightly at 5:45 in the morning.

The Fiat Punto I bought for Mrs C but she has not been able to drive for the last couple of years and that I have been using since my Corsa died gets picked up to be turned into a cube today, I bet Mrs C will shed a tear when she (The car Bessie not Mrs C) gets put on the back of the lorry.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cadalot; 15-02-2017, 06:27 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Eurgh this is early! Why are my eyes open?! Need. Coffee.

Nice and mild here today, which is great as it's Wednesday, which means running round a field after fat fluffy ponies again. And 2 more sacks of free manure in the boot. Hopefully these won't leak this time...

I know how Mrs C feels, when Maud eventually goes I'll be a bit teary.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Well, it looks nice out there...hopefully I'll be able to get some more gardening done!

Have a great day peeps.....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Girls & Cad again from a mild bird twittery Nestland, perfect day for filling the green waste bins & maybe some more tidying up of logs....it will be nice to get back outside.....have a good one.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, a bit damp this morning but mild. Hope you all have a great day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,damp and half bright here,see you all later.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• hooray ....blue sky and sunshine at long last - it has been raining hard all day here.

Comment

• Hi all

Apologies! Once again not caught up, but hope all are well, fine n Dandy!

Just nipping in for a nosey!

Had to get my head out of books for a bit!

Heads now proper "Burn't Out" with information overload, knew it wasn't gunna be easy, but just didn't realise how hard it was gunna be!

Ho well! Just hoping of all hopes, all other courses I have done, you get to a stage where the "Light Bulb" turns on!

We'll see! a good few day's to play with it yet!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good luck Deano. Hope the light shines bright for you.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Cheers Big Man!

And if I pass this, I'll show my "Backside" on the Townhall steps, and your all invited to witness it!
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good evening, damp day here and rain just before kids came out of school, haven't done much today, done some shopping this morning and bought (for some reason that word makes me feel uncomfortable I can't understand this) electric cable and socket for the new oven, will start removing some stuff tomorrow in preparation for starting the replacement on Saturday, we are getting everything delivered on Friday. Tonight I sowed some petunia seed for my baskets, had the fire on because it was damp though not cold had to open the greenhouse doors as it was quite warm, sorely tempted to get some veg going I have onions and leeks going at present so once I have time after the work in the kitchen is finished I might make a start, though painting the hall has been mentioned but I think I will rubber ear that for a time. Well won't be long till the weekend so keep safe if you want something to do I have kitchen to empty oh and one for VC de-clutter, I wonder what I will need if things are getting chucked out. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all those to follow, going to try, escaping home today and meeting up with some gardening bloggers at the garden press event at the Barbican.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, it's been busy this week getting things sorted but last day at work today before our little break. Have left Grandma in charge so expecting to come back to some very dry chilli's and toms, maybe didn't think that one through very well

Comment

• Morning all. Work today. Not raining which is good.
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X