• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room service not active yet it's probably rary
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, it's a dull start here, with the promise of sun later
      Bedding to wash, so that's good
      Hubby has just got up and moaned about the boiler being on through the night, I look and find its on manual. Don't know how that happened, but raised voices first thing upset me. Insert swear word here lol
      my decluttering has halted, I actually think my brain got de cluttered yesterday, missed a doctors appointment in the early evening arghhhh Totally went out of my mind
      Anyway, have a great day folks
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its misty here as well Nicos then later on its going to be 'fair' so that sounds an ok day. Hope room service turned up Flo
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Woke up to a hard frost and bright sunshine. Didn't rain yesterday, due to rain a tiny bit tomorrow, and then should be bright for the coming week. I've told my clients I'm not available this week. It'll work out expensive in lost work, but gardening leave here I come. I'll be digging and mucking and rotavating at long last to my heart's content.

Another thing I woke up to was an email telling me which seeds I could sow in the next two weeks. Seemed like a lot! Trying not to get tooooo excited, given the frost.

Oh, and I've also decided this is the year for bees. Hard not to get excited about that.

Have a very jolly weekend everyone!

Comment

• Morning Ladies & a Happy Weekend from a foggy Nestland, not sure what's in store today, maybe a bit more branch moving. Have just potted up some Cucs & Courgette seedlings into root trainers as they were a bit tall in their pots. Have a good one.
            Last edited by Bigmallly; 18-02-2017, 08:27 AM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning. Weather looks promising.

Going to my granddaughters baby shower this afternoon. Never been to one before. Isn't it an American thing? There will be people there I haven't seen for years because of my ex husbands problem with me. He's been invited but isn't turning up. Whenever he and I both turn up at the same events it causes trouble and I leave as it makes things easier.

I left my car in town yesterday. I forgot I'd been somewhere else first and walked home. The dog's will enjoy the walk back. Anyway, busy, busy.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Happy Saturday from foggy, soon to be sunny, South Wales
                Janie, I hope you don't have a parking ticket for overnight parking
                Not sure what to do today - maybe a spot of retail therapy. I need bread - No, not knead bread
                I've just had a "thought" so you'll find me on a new thread soon Byeeeeeeeeeee...........

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Janie, I hope you don't have a parking ticket for overnight parking
                  Only likely to get that if I was in a carpark. The roads are supposed to be ticketed by the police. As they are seriously understaffed and they've closed our police station, I'm safe.
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Hi All!

We have sunshine! and actually quite warmer than it as been.

New glasses picked up, which are what they call "Occupational Lenses" and serve several purposes, (Probably why they didn't come that cheap) but now unlike veri focal's which I never got on with, but you have to move your head rather than your eyes, which is getting a little used to! Oh as well as a few cold ones and a curry, home alone and the house extremely quiet!

So an afternoon of studying and basically getting drunk!
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Fetched the car. No ticket. I now need to doll myself up for this "baby shower" thingy. But, but there is a man up a tree next door right outside my bedroom window, and I haven't got round to putting the curtain rail up. There is absolutely no room in the house where I can change in private and that includes the bathroom. At least that bl@@dy tree will be gone.

I'll think of something. Quick coffee will help.
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening, been busy with the installation of the new kitchen so feeling rather tired this evening been trying to unwind by having a read, quite glad I had something to do today it was raining most of the day and OH was out with our daughter, needless to say daughter is back with something that I need to do once I have time, I think she meant she wanted it yesterday, OH came back and thought the kitchen should have been finished well I am off to bed I have a bit of a cold with sneezing and runny nose, I think I must have picked it up from someone on the Vine, I wish you all a good night have a relaxing day tomorrow, and keep safe Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning everyone, tea? Dippy eggs in an hour?
                          Might be out choosing some furniture today and out burnt out garden centre has reopened so that's another place I'd like to go
                          Have a lovely Sunday
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning NS and All FIL has been admitted to hospital again Dull morning. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all!
                              Sorry to hear about your FIL Flo..... X

NS...dippy eggs?....mmmmm...now that's a grand idea for a Sunday morning brunch!
                              We have our first 6 Marans eggs ready for eating...

We have a really heavy frost out there this morning, so fire lit and Hibou steadfastly installed in front of it!

Rary...I love reading your 'signing out for the day' message...always puts a chuckle on my face

Gentle day for me as we're out this evening and I don't want to fall asleep in my food!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all from a nippy Nestland, hope FIL has a speedy recovery Flo. Have a pleasant Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUzs5dlLrm0
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X