Clear All

• Night rary!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and anyone else who is up. Just boiled the kettle. Cuppa? Now shh while I do the crossword.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning all, I'm up and enjoying a lovely cuppa whilst looking round here.
          I always read Rary's late night posts first thing, it cheers me up no end. Nothing better than a giggle is there.
          Well, Steptoes Yard now contains the contents that can be moved out of the bedrooms. It's upstairs carpet day and all this mayhem is going on whilst I'm on here. Love my hubby.
          Rary, you are on a slippery slope with this decorating malarkey, my husband will tell you that
          Anyway, have a great day everyone, gardening, decorating or decluttering
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            and we might as well do the porch also,which reminds me of a joke,
            Morning Ladies from a damp Nestland, rary-it's a story not a joke, jokes aren't allowed.................anyways, I think I'll slam some doors on my way around...........if I'm up, everyone's up............Have a good one.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all

Daughter's first day back at school after half term so I am up early and (almost) raring to go. Going to tidy and dig over raised beds today so long as weather holds. Looks a bit iffy.

Have a good day.
              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Looks very drizzly out there...so ..big decision made
                **Out with the seeds...a serious sorting session is in order

*(Out as with getting out not chucking out in case some of you came over a tad faint for a couple of seconds )

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Looks very drizzly out there...so ..big decision made
                  **Out with the seeds...a serious sorting session is in order

*(Out as with getting out not chucking out in case some of you came over a tad faint for a couple of seconds )
                  Think you had us all worried just then
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Dull and cold wind today, storm Doris on her way with 6 to 8 inches of snow forecast!!(We don't tend to get much this near the coast though)

Comment

• Good evening, its been a wet and some time windy day today, though the temp. the is morning was 8c then when out at a meeting this evening it was showing 11c so a funny day, funny unusual not funny ha ha, still working at the kitchen, doing some tileing today, but when I read NS's comment about Steptoes backyard I had to go out and see if she was about but couldn't see her, I am now wondering if she has been in contact with my wife. I think I will have a day off tomorrow as I feel a bit tired, and a bit grumpy, well according to my OH, but then she's not too happy with me, since my oldest grandson asked me, what do you call a woman who takes money off you for giving you something (now he had one of those looks that said, I am pushing limits here) so I answered, a wife, OH heard me and has been a bit dry with me since, his answer was, a shop assistant, but I am sure he was going to say an other profession. Well I wish you all a good night, as I am for an early night tonight, half way to the weekend tomorrow, for those who bother about such things, I might just sleep on the couch as it may be warmer than the frosty reception I will get in the bedroom, no matter remember if you pass on a smile, you might just warm someone's heart. Goodnight
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all! I've just been catching up on this thread. Good to see you've all been behaving yourselves in my absence

I've not got much more than a week of holiday left now (sniff), after that I'll be able to have a proper catch up.

I was going to share a nice picture from Wellington Botanic Garden today but the forum software had other ideas. Oh well, you'd only have been jealous anyway

I hope the storms pass you all by, have fun and see you soon!
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Mornin Martin!
                          ...well, in reality it's sillyo'cloc.fr at the moment .

Make the most of the last few days....

Comment

• Good Lord Nicos couldn't you sleep? Good morning all Have a good day wet and windy here.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning ladies, was a lovely feeling, getting out of bed and stepping on to carpet.
                              Looks quite dull out, shame, because I have quite a bit of washing to do.
                              My house no longer looks like Steptoes yard, but my garden does now. Hubby has an appointment with the local dump.
                              Happy days
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all

Realised last night that polytunnel may need securing down if Storm Doris is going to be as bad as predicted. Was windy last night and had visions of it flying away!

Off out for day with hubby, some window shopping but more importantly some tea and scones nice treat.

Looks bit wet for gardening.

LOL at NannySally's description of hubby going to the dump!
                                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X