Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Peoploids after a week I finally have my broadband connection back on my desktop PC Yipppppeeee, I know you thought (or hoped) I had dropped off the edge of the planet.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• morning all! Gorgeous day here and my last full day dogsitting. Am taking the furfaces for a long walk (typing that word quietly!) in a bit and am then off to the plot. We've had an email round that allotments in our borough are being targeted by thieves again.Time to stick my tools in my car boot.

Doris blew my comfrey butt over yesterday - the path in front of my greenhouse stinks to high heaven!
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning all. had my tea, done the crossword. Supposed to be going out with my daughter today to buy me some new boots. I prefer walking boots to wellies in the garden.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Janie-are your neighbour's likely to replace the fence...?
        Hope so.
        New neighbours so I'm not sure. My deeds say I'm responsible for that side but a neighbour many years ago put up his own fence over his side of the boundary so technically responsibiity has changed. I'm responsible for containing my dogs which is why I've patched. Actually, the panels are OK, it's the posts that have gone. They weren't of adequate standard and were put straight into earth instead of being concreted in. We would get away with new posts and postcrete.

Right time to get dressed and get moving. It's Friiiiidaaay.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning all.

Its FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
          That's all.............
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning - lovely bright morning here after the horrid weather yesterday. Was idling over coffee and the Internet, when I realised I had not put the bins out - eeeek! So, coat and wellies on over my dressing gown and did the necessary. It may be bright, but it is cool. Although I suppose a dressing gown and coat are not an ideal combination! Have a good day, however you spend it.

Comment

• Morning, we've got bright sunshine so I've been in my GH soaking it up
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning,nice to see the shinny one,glad Doris has gone,and even glader we not get hurricanes,Jay and pleased to hear your improving,LD peopleoid is happy that CAD has found his BB connection,need to take a peep down the plots today,enjoy the heat wave peeps,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, thanks for the kind words, it's very much appreciated! We have a beautiful day here, makes a difference from all that rain...I may well manage down to the bird feeders to get them filled if the garden has drained a bit. Harry dog went out to the garden for a while this morning...bear in mind he is meant to be pure white...he came back in with mud up to his oxters and mud all over his face. As I'm trying to be careful with my back at the moment I missed grabbing him so floors in both the living room and kitchen were covered in muddy paw prints! Not only that but he made like a cartoon dog trying to get away from me so the paw prints are now big sliding marks! You've still got to love him though...through gritted teeth.
                  Anyhoo, hope you all have a wonderful day...it's nearly the weekend!
                  Last edited by Jay22; 24-02-2017, 09:11 PM. Reason: Fixing autocorrect! :)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Belated morning wishes everyone from a Dorisless Nestland, what a woman she was.....................I wanted to go straight down t't plot and fix the fence, anyways that's done now but while I was down there one of the Polytunnel's looked like it had been hit by a truck, it's bent from front to back so need to sort that out before the frame snaps.........have a good one.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Just been hanging out the washing in the beautiful breezy sunshine - it's bladdy freezing
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh no, Doris got you as well BM What a pain she was!!! Looks like quite a few people were affected.

Well talk about different day again. Today has been so calm and sunny - complete u-turn from yesterday.

Hopefully seen the back of stormy weather now

And it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY as Trip said. Gotta love a friday, favourite day of the week

Got to be up at 6 tomorrow as daughter off on a trip to cadbury world. I shall be going back to bed as soon as she's gone!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
                        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• The leaning Poly of Nestland is now standing at 90 degrees or as near as. Loads of bracing put inside so fingers crossed.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• OH and I looked out of the window earlier and wondered where the old camping table in the back garden was - it's in the field next door! A write off unfortunately, but was old and cheap. Childs slide half way up steps over to the field.
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Apart from putting a tray of potted on Sweet Peas in the wee blowaway inside the greenhouse to start hardening 'em off, no gardening. Went with the 2 year old grandson to Water Babies for his swimming lesson, then Dobbies Café for treats with missus, daughter and wee monster.

Comment

• Evening all, off out for a quiz night with our ' no Brainers ' team
                                All in honour of our Librarian Marjorie, who sadly passed away nearly three weeks ago. To be honest, we only used to go quizzing to get her out of the house.
                                So, tonight our team is called 'Marjorie's Muckers' and will be our last quiz night.
                                And we're getting drunk ta da!
                                I may be late on parade tomorrow .......
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X