Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon, the day started bright, and just after previous post there was a light shower, which didn't last long,went up for my daughter's dog and took her a walk after that started to go tidy up all the old cabinets and work tops and took those to the dump, all the cardboard boxes that came with the kitchen stuff is now down on the garden and covered with the contents of the compost bin and two bags of leaves that I had sitting, decided to use the leaves after reading a post from VC about how she just sweeps the leaves onto the soil where they just rot a way which I thought was a good idea and after all she can't be wrong all the time also got my daffodils bulbs planted, so it has been a good days work done, down side is the legs are very sore, I should maybe see about a Welsh dresser for tomorrow morning to help me get moving. Now up at my daughter's house watching the boy's till she gets home, so just like NS in our house hubby takes the strain, but then isn't that the same in every marriage oh and sorry VC just couldn't resist that comment
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Some people will do anything to get extra likes!

Good morning Flo n'all. Looking like rain here too - looks like rain so much because it is raining.
      Hope Hollie's OK, Janie.
      Have a good day everyone. It may be Monday but it'll be Friday in a few days time!
      Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Blimey - you two were quick - been in the knife box? Picked me up before I fell down too - I thought I'd deleted it fast enough, but obviously not!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Deleted what Flo? Both your posts are still there, just an hour and a half apart.............or did you post the same thing 3 times

Wait 'til you get to my age........now what was I saying?

Comment

Some people will do anything to get extra likes!
          Just realised how I could get my post count up, but I realise I will never be able to compete with a lot of you

Good morning Flo n'all. Looking like rain here too !
          What happened to Sun shiny South Wales you should come up here to the sunny Garnock valley where it has been sunny all day
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 27-02-2017, 04:06 PM.
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• You're a very cheeky boy, rary
            Of course it's been sunshiny here - and rainbowy..............

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF8425.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	2371270

............just before it rained again
            Never mind, gave me an excuse to stay indoors and play with my peas

Comment

Deleted what Flo? Both your posts are still there, just an hour and a half apart.............or did you post the same thing 3 times

Wait 'til you get to my age........now what was I saying?
              I'm not much good on the phone then! Gadjets

Comment

• Your way ahead of me, Flo - I can only just send a text message. Not a clue how to use it for the internet. If it rings, I panic. By the time I've worked out which button to press, they've rung off and I have to work out how to find the voicemail thing
                I'm a two cocoa tins and a bit of string girl at heart

Comment

• I can't cope with mobile phones either. Hubby bought me a smartphone once and I struggled to write any text messages on it due to my fat fingers so had to give it up for a cheap qwerty phone with actual buttons. I can at least text on that. Although am useless with other functions like phone calls (panic!) can't remember what to press same as VC!

I like a nice big keyboard which I can type on properly and a nice big screen that my eyes can see. Can't understand how people can do so much on a fiddly little phone.

Well been a wet and cold day really. Just warming up now

Have a good evening everyone.
                  LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• I picked Hollie up at 4pm. She was very sleepy so I had to carry her home. She's spent most of the last few hours snuggled up on the sofa. She tried to go out for toilet reasons but didn't even make it to the puppy mat. Prince is being very gentle with her.

I'm now snuggled up on the sofa with both of them and a g&t.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Hope Hollie recovers soon, Janie.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Yes, big hugs to Hollie, hope she is feeling better soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, knees are still sore from humffing all the rubbish today, so just hope the pain is gone by the morning, went out to the greenhouse for a time earlier and while out there it started snowing but thankfully it turned to rain but now very cold, might go and collect some seaweed tomorrow, will depend on the weather, as stated earlier I planted some daffs today and while digging a hole for some of them I uncovered a lily bulb with new growth on it, so will need to consider planting my bulbs as I have twenty odds to plant. Well time for bed, I think I will slip off one of the bed covers just to see if sharing body heat really works. Goodnight
                          Last edited by rary; 27-02-2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Good morning Have a good day

Comment

• Morning Peopleoids, another day in the house of fun, heard yesterday that the vinyl fitters for the wet room who will hopefully be the last trade are booked for the 15th March, that feels so far away.
                              Last edited by Cadalot; 28-02-2017, 05:38 AM.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Flo'n'Cad'n'all from a k....k....k...k..kold Nestland. Could be another day indoors but have been offered some free timber so may have to make an effort. Have a good one.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X