Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning bit icy out only been to the bird table and gate for milk but that was enough without a coat.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Blimey it's nippy out there!

Am going back out to finish the paths as rain stopped play yesterday. Then off to that London to see Upstart Crow being recorded. I am VERY excited!
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning everyone, back home now. 20° yesterday but it's freezing here, bit of a shock, I'm all geared up for spring. Bracing myself to get up and venture to the plot to see what damage the storm did if any. Stay warm..

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Long list of bitty jobs to do today...you know the sort..make appointments...post parcel....etc etc..things you can put off and finally need doing!
          Car wouldn't start yesterday so I had to miss Pilates...just hoping it's a flat battery!

Have a great day all...and keep warm!!

Cad...15th...not long mate!

Oh...tis pancake day...don't forget!
          ( sugar and lemon juice for me...what's your favourite topping/filling????)
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, sunny and bright here, but probably freezing out. Haven't burst the bubble yet.
            Reading the vine in a bare front room, sitting on a deckchair.
            Lounge carpet fitting day, and hubby put his car in for a 7 am MOT, it's now 9 am and he's not back. That means only one thing, work to be done again.
            Last time it was either 300 or 500, thankfully I can't remember.
            Busy day today, carpets, funeral of my dear friend and another attempt to get to the doctors appointment.
            Have a lovely day
            Hubby's just back, bill was only £35, I was getting mixed up with the service, that cost £500 grr
            Last edited by Nannysally99; 28-02-2017, 08:26 AM.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Oh...tis pancake day...don't forget!
              ( sugar and lemon juice for me...what's your favourite topping/filling????)
              I eat my pancakes spread with orange, rhubarb and ginger jam. not sure yet if to have them for dinner or tea.

Sally sorry to read about your friend xx
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Another fierce frost, but now blazing sunshine and clear blue skies.

Comment

• Morning freezing this morning but lovely sunshine along with it...I'll take that thank you! Domestic duties today and that's about it.

A question for dog owners...any tips on helping an old dog with separation anxiety? Harry dog has been suffering since we lost Alfie last year and it's getting worse. Vet just prescribes herbal remedies which don't work!

Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Did I say sunshine? I lied...it's raining!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      A question for dog owners...any tips on helping an old dog with separation anxiety? Harry dog has been suffering since we lost Alfie last year and it's getting worse. Vet just prescribes herbal remedies which don't work!
                      Lots of love attention & pampering I would imagine................
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Did someone mention pancakes?............Best get a pot of jam out plus I have a can of spray cream........that's my tea sorted..............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Sally...sorry...I'm sending you a big hug cos I'm sure you could do with one after the funeral xx

Jay...can you not get another dog?
                          Seems he needs something to love....?

Comment

• Pancake mix made...salad ingredients sorted.... off swimming later!..it'll be nice to have everything to hand for supper when we get back early evening

Good news about my car...flat battery!
                            Not been used for a week, so it's not surprising .

I was chopping up a rather rubbery shop bought tomato and (no specs on) spotted what I thought were tiny white worms....eeeeuk!...then spotted a flash of green and realised the seeds are germinating!
                            Not that I want them...but hey...that was unexpected!

Comment

• AFternoon all. Work this morning, then rained off this afternoon. Had lunch, and dosed off on the sofa. Now awake, so must do some hoovering and get ready for french lessons this afternoon. Eldest woke up at early this morning, OH went downstairs at 5.15 to get a drink and found eldest downstairs watching tv. Instructed eldest to come back up, which eldest did, then heard eldest sneaking back down when OH back in bed. Sowed some peas yesterday in toilet roll tubes in gh, and woke up to frost

Right, best get on so OH doesn't think I've been lazing around all afternoon - best get my thermals off as getting a bit hot inside
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Sun came back...hurrah!

BM, he gets lots of love and attention...just not for the half hour it takes me to go to the shop and back!!!
                                Nicos, I couldn't have another dog, we have thought about it but it's just too sore when you lose them! After thirty odd years of taking care of kids and all sorts of animals we think we have earned a few years for ourselves once Harry goes. Terribly selfish I know but...
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X