Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all - No post yesterday as I had to be up and out early as eldest daughter took me quad biking for my birthday, then saw Q Mercury at New Wimbledon Theater last night with my other brother-in-law. My girls have persuaded Mrs C that Dad really should be allowed off to the allotment on his birthday so that's where I'm off to next.

Have a great day everyone
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning,

Off to the allotment soon to finish off cleaning the greenhouse and planting the apple trees we have bought.

Have a good day
      Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning Bit early for a Sunday but the staff is already downstairs mashing Dull here. Have a fun day.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all
          And a Happy Birthday to you Cad!...enjoy your day

Me?...well, we're off to look at more prehistoric sites further along the coast...utterly fantastic.....

See ya later peeps...have a gud un.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning everyone, managed to get the first proper day in the garden yesterday which was nice, fish, frogs and newts all active in the pond. I noticed that the water lillies haven't died back over winter which shows how mild it's been. Off to the plot for me in the next hour and then back for late lunch.

Happy birthday Nicos, seems to have been going on for weeks

Happy birthday Cad, have a great day.

Comment

• Happy birthday, Cadalot and Nicos. Hope you both have a great day.

All good here. Had a fantastic day yesterday out in the garden, shifting cold frames and sowing seeds. Feeling full of the joys of spring, I am. Quite windy today, but bright. Will be doing some more sowing later.

Hope you all have a jolly day.

Comment

• Morning all, and a very Happy Birthday to both Nicos and Cad
                Mild but dull here today, got more cardmaking to do today. I put a couple of dozen cards in the shop at the beginning of the week and they were all gone yesterday ....
                Kids and GG are coming over for a late dinner tonight, looking forward to showing them the newly decorated house
                Have a lovely Sunday everyone
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all from a beautiful sunshiney Dublin. Off out shortly. Dont know what I might do yet.see what the day brings.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, it's dull this morning but so far no rain! Scotland were thrashed yesterday by England and then our hockey team were beaten, not by much mind, by Sheffield Steelers...not doing too well are we! Should we find other teams to support? If it stays dry I may start walking again, haven't been doing it since I hurt my back so should really start again. Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day, especially Nicos and Cad.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hip, hip Nicos & Cad.

Off to build bird defences against ducks today. I'd like some of the tadpoles in our communal pond to survive this year. Plus I have an afternoon of training at the RDA. Fat hairy ponies snuffling at pocketses where the carrots are stashed.
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Afternoon all,and how nice it is,MR spotted the first bee,i went out for a look,it was a big one,on the flowers waiting to be grounded,so thats all good,been in my shed and made it mine again,potted on some earlier sample seed sowings,now thinking about the chilli and peppers,sun is fun when it is not in roasting mode ugh,also enjoying my chicken book,MR looks at me and grins,just wait till HE starts talking to them hehehehe,that's when i CAN get some,make most of the early spring,also a reminder to our newer peeps,get ready to grab your flower buckets as they empty at your supermarkets for mothering sunday,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, Nicos I hope you've had as good a day as I have.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• It's started to rain. Apparently we're due 50 mm over the next 24 hours. So that's digging halted again.

Hope you're all having fun.

Comment

• Happy Monday all,looks good outside,have a lovely day all i know i will,the good fairy is due in a while.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning it looks a good day to be out in the garden
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X