Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Good Ship Grapevine, this morning the vinyl floor goes down in the wet room, and the builders may be back in the afternoon to carry on with the WC. And I may if the weather holds get to plant some more onions on the allotment if I can get away between the two workforces
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Sunny but very chilly at the moment. Today's the day for sowing my shallots if I can find the time. Work is getting in the way of life these days.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all

It might be drizzly out there chez moi, but by heck the daffs in the garden look absolutely fantastic

I try to plant a few bags every year, plus the ones from the window boxes , and it's starting to look like a daffodil nursery out there
        It's one of the things the voles won't touch....

Have a good day n'all...
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, we've got sunshine and the grounds drying out so I think its time give the grass/lawn a cut, have a good day
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, smirry and feeling cold this morning yet thermometer shows 7 degrees. I have my heating on! Going to start giving the house a proper clean...where to start, there is so much! Hope you all have a lovely day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all from a beautiful sunshiney Dublin. Sun is shining, birds are singing, not a breeze and it looks perfect.
              Unfortunately I have to go to the hairdressers. My hair has been bleached by the sun in the month I spent in Spain so me thinks its going to be a long visit.
              Having said that, the sun will dry out the greenhouse and by the time I get home I can start putting it back together again.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good sunny day to you all,got some tom seeds just germinating,only had 3 days in the prop,so thats pleased me,hoping to get some more done to the coop,pics will follow,son cut the main bits out for me the other week,made it look sooooooooo easy,all i have to is fashion pop hole,nest box,vents ext,so not much then,hehehe,have a good day peeps,am off for some fun.........i hope.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all. Piano tuner came this morning & I now have a piano which doesn't sound like torture every time anyone touches it

Youngest home after a morning at school & eating lunch, including peas stolen from me. Now working out where to put the softneck garlic I bought ages ago, & the onion sets I bought on impulse as they were cheap.........
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Afternoon all. Spent the morning re-planning the kitchen. Now I need to find a plumber to move taps, plumb washing machine and make hole for tumble dryer, and a joiner person to cut down and fit worktop.

It's been lovely and sunny outside, too!

Still I'll get a couple of hours out there before it gets dark anyway.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Lovely day this has turned out to be. 21c at 4 pm, gorgeous
                      Went out for lunch with 6 other volunteers to raise a glass of Prosecco on what would have been our dear, recently departed friends 66th Birthday
                      Daughter coming over later and hopefully our old table and chairs will disappear with her partner
                      Gardens looking lovely, now we have time to give it, I'm sure we will be sowing our veg and flowers
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon, a dull occasionally wet day today, and feel cold, NS the only way we get 21c. is by sitting in front of the fire , the soil temperature is 10c so planted some tatties, and sawed up some wood, now at my daughter's minding two of the grandsons, she should be in shortly, not that I am watching the clock then home, where the other two are wanting me to set up the computer for them, Gran hasn't a clue of how to do it, and for the sake matrimonial harmony I will keep it that way, if she came across this site she would string me up by the??????? thumbs off to get ready for home, catch you later.
                        Last edited by rary; 15-03-2017, 04:11 PM.
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• God evening all. Came ba k from the hairdressers looking more like myself ( whatever that means) says OH.
                          Checked m y tomato seeds and the majority of them are up.
                          Sowed some scallions ( white lisbon) and lettuce, so a very productive day all in all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all

So lucky to get another gorgeous day. Blue skies and sunshine all the way

Did loads of digging and planted some carrots. Enjoyed sitting in the sun and reading. If only every day could be as good as this one.
                            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• A very good Evening to all!

Unable to take advantage of the beautiful, warm sunny weather today ......after dashing around the house like a whirlwind early morning, then off to hairdressers (a lovely treat!) and straight to work, the warmth of the sun had vanished by the time I finished work (work, cr**py work!!!). However, washing was dried .....
                              Must 'get around' to sowing tom seeds at the weekend (after work and fitting it in around the rugby and cooking Sunday lunch for 'the newlyweds').
                              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good evening, there has been a couple of showers this evening which will help the tatties busy in the greenhouse again pricking out some pansies and busy Lizzies, now thinking about having a night cap, a wee glass of whisky before bed, purely for medicinal purposes of course, some one gave a demonstration of what whisky does, he dropped a worm into a glass of water and it wiggled about, he then dropped an other worm into a glass of whisky which appeared to kill it quite quickly, so from that I reckon if you have a drink of whisky you won't be bothered with worms. Goodnight
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X