This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Hoping to be outside today...the house stinks of freshly painted doors and windows!

Nearly weekend...nearly time for the clocks to go forwards!!!!...yipppeee
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its sunny but cold out no rain though so thats good Welcome back AP
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Rained a fair bit late evening yesterday, followed by a very hard frost by midnight. Thawed by 7 am so hope the Dunluce are OK. Amazingly - I presume because of the frost - the ground is actually diggable despite the rain. More rain due this evening and a lot tomorrow. And paid drudgery calls meanwhile. Might get an hour or so in. Mr Snoop is making tremendous progress on his latest bed. I've managed a metre... my excuse being I'm doing it extra deep because it's where the leeks are going to go. Honest!

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Go on Nicos admit it - you closed the door on your way out and left the key inside I bet a few of us have done that in years gone by. Oops sorry morning all. Sunny here and I'm at home yay
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning sll. Lovely bright and sunny day here. Going to dig over the rest of the garden this morning and pot on the rest of my tomatoes this afternoon.
              Grandaughter coming in from school at lunchtime as she has a half day on Fridays.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Go on Nicos admit it - you closed the door on your way out and left the key inside I bet a few of us have done that in years gone by.
                Did I?
                Oooops! Sorry... hadn't noticed

Comment

• Morning all, late on parade today. Woke with a funny tummy during the night was about to blame JJ and HH for passing on their bug and then I remembered the wine and the chocolate shortbread dessert from a certain Simply store that I had eaten earlier...oops!!

It's gorgeous here today although a little chilly. Loving it! Spring has sprung. I think I've said before I follow a Cumbrian Shepherd on Twitter who said this morning he had gone to fetch his rope and a little bird had decided to build its nest in it! Definitely Spring!

Have a great day everyone...hope your weather is good.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Thread was closed this morning but thankfully open again

Just sowed some strawberries. Almost impossible to see as so tiny. Got some overwintered from last year that seem to be OK so fingers crossed.

Been a very expensive Friday so far. Hubby had emergency dental appointment and ended up paying for a filling. Went to garden center as usual then noticed the tyre was flat, a screw had punctured it so had to pay for repairs. Waiting for the 3rd thing now

However sun is out and a cracking day. Have a nice day everyone
                    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Afternoon all,where IS everyone,don't worry jay,we all been there with food,Marie stop looking for no 3,looks nice outside but a bit chilli,more coop work done,i have been using the chop saw under his watchfull eyes ,i have used all sorts off such things in the past,bless him,all he can do just lately,is worry,worry worry,now in bed having a rest ,and me a break on here,before i do some more,all on my own YAY,YAY,now breath deep.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, just popped in to say it is absolutely beautiful here and quite warm in the sun! Tidied up the bit of the garden that has dried out...hopefully get the rest done over the weekend, want to paint the fence. These timber care products say they last several years, we have to do it every year!
                        Anyhoo, hope you are all enjoying the sun, have a great rest of the day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sounds a lovely day Jay....supposed to be arriving here tomorrow.

Comment

• Good Evening,

Weather has been lovely here. Was sat out in it this morning and then went to the plot this afternoon. Now sat back out in the back garden enjoying the sun before it goes away.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Hi everyone, couldn't get on this thread earlier, but better late than never
                              Been a lovely day, hubby's been cutting the lawns again, 3 loads of washing dried and put away and I worked this morning.
                              Love sunny days
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• I became a great grandma today. 9lb 1oz. I can't wait to have a cuddle. Oh, and I'm not old enough
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X