• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big congrats JanieB, hope you get a cuddle soon
    Boy or girl?
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• I went for a wander up the Glens today, as usual I overdid it and ended up on top again, knees are complaining now.
      Mount Keen by R MAURINS, on Flickr

Comment

• Nice wildlife too
        Best shot of the day by R MAURINS, on Flickr

Comment

• Top of a Glen? Anyhoo goodnight see you all in the morning!
          sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all...
            I'll try not to close the thread this morning
            ( rubbish at using my phone to mod!)

Burnie! oh wow...what wonderful piccies to wake up to this morning!...thank you!

Many congrats to Janie too...lovely news!

More domestics, hopefully gardening and also last preps for tomorrow's seed swap...looks like weather wise , it's going to be a lovely weekend!

Have a great weekend peeps, and ...as BM says, ....remember to put your clocks forward tonight!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, just looked at the weather on the TV
              VC - it really is going to be sunshiny in South Wales, you was all yellow on the map
              As you were, will be back later
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning we've got frost and ice but the suns soon clearing it away and it looks like being a good day here.
                Congrats to JanieB and family with cuddles to the baby
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, looks like it could be a nice sunny day... the wet room is rolling into it's 6th week next week, the quality of the finish is good so far but it's taking far too long for my liking.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely sunny one it is too. I celebrated too much yesterday and have had to start the day with 2 lightly boiled aspirin! In answer to NS's question, a boy, George. Oh dear that sounds like a certain well known singer.

Time for another cuppa anyone else?
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning All It was frosty here first thing Bren but very sunny so soon went. Congratulations Janie how wonderful to be a young great grandma. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Beautiful morning here again although chilly last night...I'll take that! As Nicos says Burnie, gorgeous photos...I've never heard of Mount Keen, where is it?

Congratulations to the young great grandma Janie and welcome to baby George. What a big baby he was...my son was 9lb 8oz so I know how your granddaughter feels!!

Anyhoo, hope you are all having a lovely day so far. Enjoy the weather.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Congrats Janie!

9lb 8 Jay! You must have been huuuuge
                          I'm still in bed can't be bothered rushing this morning! I will get up soon - supposed to be a lovely day here in Wilts!

Comment

• Morning everyone, had a really busy week last week so didn't get on here much.

Congrats Janie, sunglasses as well today?

Weather is great and looks better for tomorrow so will get onto the plot and into the garden
                            Just down to the plot now to grab the mower to do the first cut of the lawns at home

Have a great day..

Comment

• Morning, everyone. All good here. Cold and rain due this afternoon. So digging on hold. Instead, I went and counted seedlings. Still only seven leeks. Broad beans are just starting to come through. Oddly, given the freezing cold weather recently, so are some self-seeded tomato plants, which are looking very sprightly and with lovely bright green seed leaves. Better than my molly-coddled ones that sleep indoors at night, in fact.

Here's to a good day for everyone. Best wishes to grandmas and pas, great-grandmas and pas, young and old alike, plus babies. Oh, and mums and dads. Where would we be without them?

Comment

• Burnie, fantastic photos

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                                ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                                ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X