Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning all,no thanks to bacon,you can have my share,waiting to see what the sky brings today,but shopping first,grrr,i got better things to do,but needs must,have a good day all.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
      Hope your giving blood went ok NannySally. They always have to hunt for my veins - I normally get one arm tested and doesn't work so they go to the other one That happens no matter which arm they start with. My mother has the exact same problem.
      Well, funnily enough Marie, I went, but my veins went awol. So no blood donation from me
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, back down to earth with the weather, but it was nice while it lasted
        Drizzling now, but big downpours predicted.
        Off to work this morning, Friday is my favourite day in that shop
        Have a great day everyone
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Well, funnily enough Marie, I went, but my veins went awol. So no blood donation from me
          If you drink lots of water before it helps bring them to the surface I've been told as they always have problem finding a vein when taking my blood.
          Last edited by Cadalot; 31-03-2017, 08:25 AM.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning. Could we keep the sound of sizzling bacon down please. I started a diet on Monday and I've had half a grapefruit and 2 tablespoons of bran flakes with yoghurt and a cup of green tea. So I'm not hungry but it's not as good as a bacon sarnie.

Today I'm going to get some bungs for my demijohns, make some pea soup (diet) and then off to the pub for slimline tonic (ugh). Laters.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning bit windy but dry here. Need to shop for a new yoghurt maker mine stopped working overnight must be the heating element because the power lights on, anyway I've dug out my old one from the 70's with individual pots.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Bacon butty anyone?...kettle's on....
              No thanks Nicos Mon-Fri its oatmeal for me then bacon over the weekend, so its all yours today
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morni g all. Sun is shining so I am off out to the park.
                Laundry done and it can wait to be ironed on the next wet day.
                Grandaughter coming in for lunch as she has a half day on Friday.
                Out for dinner with my daughter tonight.
                A long overdue event due to life getting in the way.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, a very wet start here today, was out at the greenhouse and low temperature shows 11.5c so very mild, can't get much done but will need to think of something or it will be housework, and I just don't like housework. Well enjoy your day, and for those who like doing housework, contact me and I will give you my address, bye
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Cadalot - they give you a pint of water/squash before you start, didn't work for me

Nicos, you eat all the bacon love, I know how much you miss it.
                    We too only have it at weekends
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                      Good morning. Could we keep the sound of sizzling bacon down please. I started a diet on Monday.
                      Saw this and thought of you.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diet Rule 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2371777

Ummmmmm BACON
                      Last edited by Cadalot; 31-03-2017, 01:55 PM.
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                        Saw this and thought of you.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72402[/ATTACH]

Ummmmmm BACON
                        The same rule as pinching it off someone elses plate.
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evening everyone, I had an unexpectedly great/productive day today which was a pleasant surprise. My morning work was in the Midlands and only for a couple of hours so no long commute and a 10.00 start and my afternoon work was cancelled. Home by 1.00 put up a roller blind at the back kitchen door, paid cheques into the bank and then got to the plot. 2 extra rows of spuds put in between my first earlies, bit of a tidy up, bit of a water, bit of a weed and a bit of a natter and to top it all the weather was fantastic

Have a great Friday night..

Comment

• My diet is going well. I'm doing 3 days on the military diet and 4 days on the Fplan. Today I couldn't eat all expected 'cos I'm full. I've lost 5lb since Sunday. I don't think that sort of loss is sustainable but it is a good boost.

The reason is because I went to sign a form last week early in the morning and dressed to go gardening later. I wasn't warned there would be a photo call for the local press. Had I been warned I would have put a suit, make up, high heels on and dolled myself up a bit. Instead I look bl00dy awful. It's a warning that you have to be prepared for eventualities.
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                              If you drink lots of water before it helps bring them to the surface I've been told as they always have problem finding a vein when taking my blood.
                              Thanks Cadalot. I will remember that tip in future.

Very well done Janie on your weight loss I managed to lose all my excess weight and have maintained it mainly just by cutting out sugar. It is amazing how many products contain sugar (even some so called healthy products like dried fruit have extra sugar added to them dried mango for example to make them taste sweeter!) and it all adds up. I had a job even finding a jar of pickled onions with no added sugar in - ridiculous. I've had to cut out most processed food. The longer I've gone on the less I miss the old junk I used to eat. Good luck with it.
                              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning its cool out so I'll be wearing a coat today, have a good Saturday
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X